Alisha LeMay #4 Your love story was staged, Defoes turned the Paige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah no way 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is the most mental tit show ever! & bet you Donna is so bleeping glad to have walked away from this mess!

Did someone say Alisha was talking about her “boyfriend” yesterday?

Reactions: 10
If the girls on here claim they don’t speak to him anymore / get with him? Then expose him for the rat bag he is..? Share what he sends you to try and win you over?! Like we don’t need names etc but I think we’d all be interested to see how he actually is on these messages/DMs?
---
Like if he’s as awful as you all make out? Why protect him? Expose him for the awful bleep you all claim him to be?! No point protecting him at this point unless you all secretly wanna get back with him lol

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Alisha has posted today… business as normal even though her boyfriend is balls deep in another woman…. Oh yeah and it’s all over the media/newspapers 🙈 I’d say that is a giant serving of Karma!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oooooo song choice for her new reel is interesting 👀 it’s not right but it’s ok…. Oh ok Leesh

Reactions: 8
I really thought Donna would be the one to do that as she knew exactly what he was like but unfortunately it didn’t work. This circus will continue and give it a couple of months and the same tit will happen to Paige.

Those few days hangovers for leech 😐
Donnas love for money could never let her do a Defoe on him… I mean her bridesmaid (pre wedding) linked up with him and she still stayed with him…LOL
---
Yes what Alisha did to donna was awful. But heartache for anyone is awful. Its him that deserves to be humiliated not the girls
Donna deserved everything she got along with her bestie…couldn't have happened to 2 more evil c*%ts…

Reactions: 4
If it was my brother my mum would literally kick the tit out of him regardless of if he’s a millionaire or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sandra is stupppiiidddd and not often I like to say this but there must have been a massive failure in his upbringing for him to be how he is now.
JD watched his dad go on to have lots of kids with other women and then when he was dying of cancer his mum was by his side. That’s when JD learns to expect to all women to be Ride or Die

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Even the caption on her Insta post screams I’m a door mat! 🫠🙈🤢
what is funny this is going to put fuel on the fire, Defoe is still with Alisha and Paige one in a house with himself together and the other now moving to somewhere London way. They will have to learn to share 😂 😂 😂
---
What does he see in her?!
she is odd looking looks nothing like the girl who was in that red dress 😂 false advertising 😂 rough
Is Defoe now into skinny girls? Or is that all he can get now
---
😂 😂 😂

WTF this real life pic of Paige makes Alisha look like a princess 😂 that’s saying something 😂

Defoe and Paige look amazing together 😂 😆 maybe that’s his karma 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Donnas love for money could never let her do a Defoe on him… I mean her bridesmaid (pre wedding) linked up with him and she still stayed with him…LOL
---

Donna deserved everything she got along with her bestie…couldn't have happened to 2 more evil c*%ts…
What did donna do?
Also anyone seen this comment
---
Comments been deleted!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What did donna do?
---
Comments been deleted!!!
Just went to look and it’s gone, I don’t understand how she could just ignore this! He fully kissing another woman in pictures posted on the sun online that is SO embarrassing

Reactions: 9
What did donna do?
---
Comments been deleted!!!
Donna did exactly what Alisha did and went after a man who was clearly with someone. During the summer break of football when he was living in Glasgow he went down to London for a few weeks whilst his then gf Donna Boyle (dog Donna) was living at his. Donna and Janine with kids in tow went down to London and stayed at JDs. Donna was posting the same kind of pics Alisha was. Everyone knew what his house looked like etc. Yes I don’t agree with what Alisha did to Donna however, she did exactly the same the first Donna!!! She got what she deserved in the end!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Donna did exactly what Alisha did and went after a man who was clearly with someone. During the summer break of football when he was living in Glasgow he went down to London for a few weeks whilst his then gf Donna Boyle (dog Donna) was living at his. Donna and Janine with kids in tow went down to London and stayed at JDs. Donna was posting the same kind of pics Alisha was. Everyone knew what his house looked like etc. Yes I don’t agree with what Alisha did to Donna however, she did exactly the same the first Donna!!! She got what she deserved in the end!!
We can’t feel sorry for any of them, all as bad as each other

Reactions: 11
With their kids?!?! 🥴🥴

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
With their kids?!?! 🥴🥴
Yeah and they was leaving the kids with strangers and also getting pumped by Jem whilst in the next room and by all accounts Jizz was getting done by Darnell. Also in this time he was still seeing Sally/Danielle/Alisha and more
---
---

I still think Donna would have put up with cheating it’s only because Alisha did the games with her she had to let go of the relationship apart from that I think she would of still been around

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.