Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pair of reliable headphones and a “strategic” approach to commuting are Judge-Talbot’s travel essentials – she knows exactly where to stand on the platform to ensure she always gets a seat with a table, so she can work on the go.

Wow - so inspirational - does she teach strategic commuting at Slay?

🙄
Gramps paying for that private members club? She’s also never mentioned any of those places in MK 🙄

Reactions: 1
I skimmed the article and laughed at MK being called characterless - isn’t that Alice JT herself?! She’s got nothing about her, she’s so bland. I think that’s why the ‘slay’ thing is so cringe, slay sounds dynamic and exciting but she’s so dull...

Re her latest holiday, shouldn't the #ad be at the start of her write up?

Reactions: 2
I think she got a discount because she worked with them before but this is not an ad?
According to guidelines she does need to declare it because she worked with them before and got a discount so it's not an unbiased portrayal

Reactions: 6
Bet she’s glad Hux befriended that tall dark Ops Manager - they now follow each other on Instagram. Rebound holiday romance Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bet she’s glad Hux befriended that tall dark Ops Manager - they now follow each other on Instagram. Rebound holiday romance Alice?
Prob gave him a Slay Job while her mum pushed the kids round the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Typical Alice, moaning about being stuck in a traffic jam on the motorway after getting back from a term time holiday. Ffs you selfish cow, did you ever consider maybe someone had died? #SLAY #HAPPINESS

Reactions: 3
Just watched her stories. She is so out of touch with the real world! Ohhh I’ve been going to Greece every year since I was 20... oh duck off you absolute smug twit.

• Haha
See she is back on her Slay bullshit and plugging her webinar. Been listening to a podcast about multi level marketing schemes/pyramid schemes and so much of what they talk about on there could be applied to the business by the looks of it.

See she is back on her Slay bullshit and plugging her webinar. Been listening to a podcast about multi level marketing schemes/pyramid schemes and so much of what they talk about on there could be applied to the business by the looks of it.
I've been researching this new online trend and they all follow the same formula. They're selling a dream - not services.

It starts with positioning yourself as super successful and happy. Your life is amazing! Look at all my money! Look at my expensive outfits!

Then you sell a course where you share your secrets to happiness. But what do these courses do? They basically tell you how much passive income they make from blogging & selling courses, and if you follow these simple steps you can make six figures too! Hooray!

They fail to mention that they're only selling the courses because of their established social media presence and the lifestyle they project. The majority of people who purchased the course can't replicate that. They buy the course package (on something like teachable) paying $99 a month. They pay someone £5k to build a tit Wordpress site they could set up themselves for a tenner. And you know, they still have to work a real job and deal with real life, and the dream they bought doesn't exist.

This whole scam disgusts me. Noone who considers themself a feminist can feel good about doing this. It's exploiting women, telling them they can have it all, if they just pay upfront to find out how.

The most successful and empowering women work hard at their jobs and then give back to women for free. They hold free business workshops and work with charities. Or they offer business consulting with clear deliverables. They don't sell this crap to women who want to better their lives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
☝This is exactly what’s going on, I’ve been watching the instamums since back in the mumsnet thread. Back in there I equated it to a pyramid scheme.
The ones at the top are selling the dream and all the huns are desperate to get noticed by liking it all.
This new level of selling courses and day events to teach this horrific business is even worse in terms of the pyramid scheme.

Am tempted to go on the Slay course just to get an inside into the flogging that’s going on. Then I would take it all to Watch Dog!

So we’ve been told that she loved not wearing underwear on holiday. Repeatedly. Yet in one of only four photos on the Slay Instagram it says how “nothing brings as much happiness as a pair of really comfy pants”

Which is it Alice?

Reactions: 5
So we’ve been told that she loved not wearing underwear on holiday. Repeatedly. Yet in one of only four photos on the Slay Instagram it says how “nothing brings as much happiness as a pair of really comfy pants”

Which is it Alice?
Welcome to Alice JT’s hierarchy of happiness.

Comfy pants in her Slay girl yaaaassss single girl house = happy.

No pants whilst trying to lure in the handsome Ops Mgr in Greece for a bunk up to get over Gramps = happier.

Being seen as some sort of Goddess of Slay, worshipped for her La Redoute rug/leaner mirror/narcissistic photo of herself above the fireplace by downtrodden women who don’t fly to NYC in business class on a whim to see a band = happiest.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She charges about £600 per #ad and £1000 for "recipe creation" so the £5k does sound about right. She could certainly afford to take her kids on holiday during school holidays rather than spending it all on dresses.

She’s certainly making herself at home in the rental property so clearly plans on staying a while.

Wonder why Alice.... is it that you can’t afford a to buy a property you think is worthy of you anymore now you’ve not got Gramps bankrolling it?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.