Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite liked her but seeing her post today saying unless we pay her £500 she doesn’t owe us anything just had me open mouthed. Because people are interested in her life and asking questions, don’t post your life on social media if you don’t want people commenting on it hun.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She says she doesn’t owe us anything and all that, which is okay BUT maybe stop with the click-baity blog titles. Oh and the blogpost was crap - a waste of 1400 words.

She is just...dull.

Reactions: 3
I just said the same on the Instamums tier 3 thread. She came across really badly in her stories, and she wants people to pay her for happiness coaching?

Reactions: 1
It's pathetic, she has written in riddles and revealed precisely duck all.

She's just written this on Twitter:
It's insane the entitlement people have. Calm down love, I am not here to serve the internet's content needs

I won’t be losing any sleep over the lack of details but fgs, stop with the soul-baring, this is what REALLY happened shite when all you could come up with is a load of tosh/inane drivel in the name of the most soul-baring blog post you’ve ever written.

This woman drives me nuts! Writes a blog post called ‘what’s really been going on with me’, sells it as the most soul baring post ever and then posts 1400 words of ‘woe is me’ drivel and complains that people aren’t licking her arse enough!! What a twit!

I mentioned her in the ad dodgers thread because her ‘merch’ (as well as the countless undeclared ads) annoyed me and she came on to defend herself and did some insta stories ‘calling us out’ for picking apart her lifestyle. These instagrammers don’t seem to realise that if they intentionally publicise their lifestyle and attempt to profit from it then people will have opinions and will discuss them. Would they seriously seek out people in cafes who are talking, listen in to strangers conversations and butt in whenever they heard something they didn’t like? That’s literally the real life version of them googling their names and coming on here

She’s an entitled twit

Reactions: 7
She did not just compare herself to grazia.... ?
Of course she did. She’s firmly parked up her own arse. Everything feels so staged and fake with her. She’s always so #relatable but had a whinge a while ago about having to cash in an isa or similar to feed her family because someone was late paying an invoice. Completely get that late payments are annoying but I refuse to sympathise with anyone pleading poverty when they only shop at Waitrose and spend a fortune each month on designer clothes and face creams and tit (which she certainly did whilst waiting for this invoice to be paid)

And why does every bloody insta story have a caption that is word for word what she’s saying?

And why does every bloody insta story have a caption that is word for word what she’s saying?
Ah that's an inclusive thing, a few people do it so people can watch without turning the volume on / people who have difficulty hearing etc

Ah that's an inclusive thing, a few people do it so people can watch without turning the volume on / people who have difficulty hearing etc
I did think that but it’s usually just a line of what she’s said and it’s not often the most relevant. Makes me think she’s seen others do it, not realised why and copied it badly.

I do dislike her a lot at the moment though so I’ll put my hands up to possibly reaching on that one. Still think she’s a twit though

She's totally a twit, wasn't defending her :) Style Me Sunday has a thing on her stories that automatically captions what she's saying but think it costs quite a bit so a few other Instamums just type what they've said to save £££

Of course she did. She’s firmly parked up her own arse. Everything feels so staged and fake with her. She’s always so #relatable but had a whinge a while ago about having to cash in an isa or similar to feed her family because someone was late paying an invoice. Completely get that late payments are annoying but I refuse to sympathise with anyone pleading poverty when they only shop at Waitrose and spend a fortune each month on designer clothes and face creams and tit (which she certainly did whilst waiting for this invoice to be paid)
From what I gather, she comes from money. When she separated from ex husband, her parents just bought her a house. As you do.

I just said the same on the Instamums tier 3 thread. She came across really badly in her stories, and she wants people to pay her for happiness coaching?
I have no idea how she’s qualified to do that! She’s got a background in marketing, not psychology!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.