Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so funny that she ‘pretends’ she didn’t mean to get him in shot and he instantly looks away to try and hide! Maybe they are trying not to be seen together!

Wonder if that story will be deleted?

I hope he’s not dangerous but having spent far too long wasting time on someone I shouldn’t have before - I know how hard it is to walk away - it might not necessarily be about the money it could be much more than that. I hope she’s able to do what’s best for her and her family in the long term.

Reactions: 2
In the story of her dancing where she’s being filmed, is the ring back?! I’ve replayed it a couple of times and it really looks like it is!!!

Let me guess, we’ll get the “the ring is back and it’s not going anywhere ever again” speech like we got last time.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep looks like ring is back. Also, her face when she gets gramps in shot by “accident” was totally naughty school girl, did it on purpose but pretend it’s accidental and I didn’t notice it. Think ring in shot is accidentally on purpose too.
I wondered why she was doing her I’m a fun girl routine, totally OTT.

• Sick
Yep looks like ring is back. Also, her face when she gets gramps in shot by “accident” was totally naughty school girl, did it on purpose but pretend it’s accidental and I didn’t notice it. Think ring in shot is accidentally on purpose too.
I wondered why she was doing her I’m a fun girl routine, totally OTT.
She looks really drunk or high! Is this the 6th time??

Actually mad!! Can’t help but laugh

So then.... let’s made some predictions. How long til they’re off on holiday? (That’s always the reason for the ring going back on)

Reactions: 1
Actually mad!! Can’t help but laugh

So then.... let’s made some predictions. How long til they’re off on holiday? (That’s always the reason for the ring going back on)
I still think she’s some kind of rentafiance. I give it 6 days until new York and soho house

She needs some serious mental help. She’s one of those Instatwat types who is quick to pretend they have “imposter syndrome” (AKA attention seeking syndrome) but it seems she’s actually the total opposite of that. Completely over-inflated sense of self and her own importance. Narcissist. I feel so, so sorry for her poor kids.

Does anyone else wonder if her and gramps never actually broke up but are just trying to hide the relationship to stop getting flack from both their families?

Reactions: 4
I actually think it makes a total mockery of people who are actually in ‘dangerous’ situations like she implied. She fully threw him and his family under the bus with the last break up and insinuated things were very dark. Either she is so money motivated she doesn’t care about being treated like tit or she was bullshitting us. She’s not right and needs some help.

I think she’s trapped in a cycle of wanting to do the right thing (ie break up with him because the whole thing is so confusing) but also vengefully wanting to get one up on his family (presume ex wife). It’s sad and weird. If it’s confusing and strange to people online imagine what it’s like for her kids.

I think she’s trapped in a cycle of wanting to do the right thing (ie break up with him because the whole thing is so confusing) but also vengefully wanting to get one up on his family (presume ex wife). It’s sad and weird. If it’s confusing and strange to people online imagine what it’s like for her kids.
Not to mention being wowed by the money....

I maintain that they have never broken up. That these dramatic posts are purely to boost engagement. I’ve thought this since the well time break up and the release of her book.

Oh she deleted! I’m laughing but it’s really not funny. I really feel for her kids. It must be very confusing. Also i’m probably not going to take ‘happiness advice’ from someone who continues to bounce in and out of a relationship and BS her followers with how wonderful/terrible it is (delete as appropriate).

Reactions: 4
She needs some serious mental help. She’s one of those Instatwat types who is quick to pretend they have “imposter syndrome” (AKA attention seeking syndrome) but it seems she’s actually the total opposite of that. Completely over-inflated sense of self and her own importance. Narcissist. I feel so, so sorry for her poor kids.

Does anyone else wonder if her and gramps never actually broke up but are just trying to hide the relationship to stop getting flack from both their families?
Exactly this. She’s a full on narcissist!! I wonder if he ex husband can tell.

I actually think it makes a total mockery of people who are actually in ‘dangerous’ situations like she implied. She fully threw him and his family under the bus with the last break up and insinuated things were very dark. Either she is so money motivated she doesn’t care about being treated like tit or she was bullshitting us. She’s not right and needs some help.
This.

Remember the shady comments about how she had been told she wasn’t allowed to talk about it online and didn’t want to find out the consequences of doing so? She made it out like he was some sort of malevolent force and yet now she’s dancing about in her sparkly top and booty shorts and “oops” got him in shot and isn’t it just silly.

It makes her look ridiculous and I feel for the kids.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.