Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s over. And she’s “not allowed to talk about it” and doesn’t want to find out “what will happen” if she does. 😕 they were a terrible match, looks like this may be the end for good?

Reactions: 3
So it’s over. And she’s “not allowed to talk about it” and doesn’t want to find out “what will happen” if she does. 😕 they were a terrible match, looks like this may be the end for good?
So we all called it. How embarrassing that their getting back together post was all ‘this is it now. Forever’. If they get back together again I feel so sorry for the kids.

This is what she posted...

"I've had a couple of messages so I'm just going to say this here and now.
And I don't want to talk about it again because i've been asked, told, not to. And I don't want to find out what happens if I do. But yeah my relationship is over. I'm absolutely, absolutely fine with it. It was, how do I describe this... it had to happen, it really had to happen.
Obviously that was the third time it had finished and it is not starting again. It is just... sometimes nothing changes. As much as you want it to, and hope it to, you cant make it. So... it's over. I just felt like so much was going on in my personal life that I disagree with and actively campaign against in my work life, you know women's empowerment, strength and happiness. It just felt inauthentic and wrong.
So yeah. Honestly I'm fine, because it was coming for such a long time I'm at peace with it, totally at peace with it. I'm really happy to just get on being me and having that stress taken off my plate"

Sounds like she's pretty much done with it then! I hope for his/her sake it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh good grief! Only days ago she was adamant ‘yes, I still have a fiancé’ and now she’s basically hinting at him (or his family) being abusive! ‘I don’t want to find out what happens if I talk about it’ and ‘so much was happening that I campaign against’ obviously referring to her faux feminist ways. Could she actually be anymore of a head?

Obviously if he actually was abusive I wouldn’t wish that on anyone but the way she’s gone about this is so playgroundy ‘I’ll pm you hun’

Reactions: 10
She felt "inauthentic". Who the duck describes their relationship like that in real life? Although "I don't want to find out what will happen if I do talk about it" sounds like someone has threatened her?

Seriously who would spend their own money on getting her to teach them how to be happy? Surely this is disasterous for her "brand" and all that crap she goes on about.

Reactions: 8
My favourite is "and I know you'll support me" which is exactly what she said when they got back together for the fourth time 🤣🤣 Sorry Alice, we don't support your crappy life decisions and constant lies you tell IG (and yourself) to make it fit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why on earth do I still follow this woman? I thought I unfollowed back when she posted the back together forever post with that strange man. Why must she keep a cryptic running commentary on her relationship? Though I take no pleasure in someone experiencing a breakup, I can't help but admit I find her incredibly dull and smug and have now unfollowed for real.

Wasn’t there a New York trip planned for July? Four weeks to get back together before that!

Reactions: 2
There can be no coming back from this surely? It's an absolute embarrassment.

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad so many of you find her equally as annoying! Yes agree she always takes her kids out of school for her free holidays - after earning 5k a month you would think she could take them away in the school holidays... #singlemum

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.