Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whytho

See she is back on her Slay bullshit and plugging her webinar. Been listening to a podcast about multi level marketing schemes/pyramid schemes and so much of what they talk about on there could be applied to the business by the looks of it.
I've been researching this new online trend and they all follow the same formula. They're selling a dream - not services.

It starts with positioning yourself as super successful and happy. Your life is amazing! Look at all my money! Look at my expensive outfits!

Then you sell a course where you share your secrets to happiness. But what do these courses do? They basically tell you how much passive income they make from blogging & selling courses, and if you follow these simple steps you can make six figures too! Hooray!

They fail to mention that they're only selling the courses because of their established social media presence and the lifestyle they project. The majority of people who purchased the course can't replicate that. They buy the course package (on something like teachable) paying $99 a month. They pay someone £5k to build a shit Wordpress site they could set up themselves for a tenner. And you know, they still have to work a real job and deal with real life, and the dream they bought doesn't exist.

This whole scam disgusts me. Noone who considers themself a feminist can feel good about doing this. It's exploiting women, telling them they can have it all, if they just pay upfront to find out how.

The most successful and empowering women work hard at their jobs and then give back to women for free. They hold free business workshops and work with charities. Or they offer business consulting with clear deliverables. They don't sell this crap to women who want to better their lives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Calabria

VIP Member
So we’ve been told that she loved not wearing underwear on holiday. Repeatedly. Yet in one of only four photos on the Slay Instagram it says how “nothing brings as much happiness as a pair of really comfy pants”

Which is it Alice?
Welcome to Alice JT’s hierarchy of happiness.

Comfy pants in her Slay girl yaaaassss single girl house = happy.

No pants whilst trying to lure in the handsome Ops Mgr in Greece for a bunk up to get over Gramps = happier.

Being seen as some sort of Goddess of Slay, worshipped for her La Redoute rug/leaner mirror/narcissistic photo of herself above the fireplace by downtrodden women who don’t fly to NYC in business class on a whim to see a band = happiest.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

stv83

I stumbled upon her ages ago by accident and I'm glad I found this thread. The responses are hilarious and I'm glad I'm not alone in thinking that she's the most narcissistic shitbag to ever surface on the internet. Even her army of Instagram "huns" aren't really commenting on her posts. At least she's found a poncey food obsessed soy boy to tell her she's wonderful every five minutes. However would she cope without someone worshipping her chinless, cold eyed face every few minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Wippsg

Well she obviously does read it. Saying it’s a privilege to watch her stories. This is where this is all mad. These women *choose* to share every fart, mood, purchase, drink, period whatever with strangers and then get annoyed when those people then dare to be interested in said activities. It’s bonkers.

Reactions: 14

Bahbahbah

What is hilarious is she’s said her landlord doesn’t want her to move because she’s a fabulous tenant, so she’d help look for new tenants... errr no, more like you’ve just signed a 12 month contract and you’re breaking terms of that contract so need to find someone to take it over so you’re not legally obliged to cover the rent 🙄

Reactions: 13

LucyLu2

Oh Alice.

What you really need right now is a good friend to sit you down and tell you to sort yourself out as, quite frankly, you’re being a prize tw*t. And when I say a good friend I mean someone who isn’t caught up in the world of social media.

Someone who tells you straight that if you are going to give everyone who follows you on social media a blow by blow account of your love life, write a book and numerous other articles about it and also run an online training course how to make money from social media you can’t then go and tell your followers that they have no right to ask you questions about it. It’s simply called being a hypocrite.

I also hope that the same good friend sits you down and tells you that any woman is worth far more than the yo-yo relationship that you seem to keep going back to. There’s obviously a void in your life that needs filling and you seem to think that a relationship is the answer. Don’t deny it, you’re back online dating (or trying to) not that long after splitting up with your fiancé. That screams of not being totally stable.

Please stop. Take a good look at yourself and your behaviour and reflect on how this looks to your kids. Your “business” seems to be built on a version of yourself that you’ve built up on social media and now it’s getting to tricky questions about it you need to face the music, or just admit you’re wrong and walk away. In the world of social media your followers are effectively your customers. They won’t all agree with you all the time, but getting all funny when they dare to ask you questions about things you have shared publicly is not on. If you want to carry on with the lifestyle that social media gives you then have a bit of respect for those followers that have got you there. It’s called manners and business.

Reactions: 13

Ellabella

VIP Member
She's gone straight from a disastrous one/ off relationship to a new full-on one less than 3 weeks later. That is pathetic. It's screams of insecurity, unhappiness and desperation to be with a man. Not virtues normally associated with a feminst or so-called happiness expert.

Reactions: 12

Scunci

Haha I like to think that the deleted photo on Shaun's account was one of his kids hacking in and throwing some shade AJT's way, unlikely I know 😂 I cannot imagine what they must think of the whole situation.

Her "achievements" paper was very revealing about what she most values (as well as being utter crap hahah) I just thought her list was so odd, she tries to inflate her outward signs of success so much, and she keeps telling the same old story over and over again - the single mum, brought herself up from nothing. Literally no one cares. None of that means a thing if you've got no idea who you really are, she just seems lost to me and is relying on her fantasy stories about herself and these outward achievements to build her sense of self.

And the ONLY reason she posted that photo was so that we could see all her supposed achievements too. She didn't have to let us see to make her point, but I think receiving validation is a huge part of her sense of self-worth. Appearances matter to AJT and receiving compliments seems to be a necessary thing for her.

And all the eye rolls about her words regarding imposter syndrome, she probably is struggling with imposter syndrome because she's telling a false narrative about herself! No wonder she's feeling "wobbly" from time to time. It sounds to me like she's just dismissing any thought that might lead to some real self reflection lol. You can view yourself as worthy and good enough while also being honest about who you are and what you've achieved. When you are relying on outward signs of success, or stories you've come to believe about yourself, you're not really beating imposter syndrome, you've just fallen into a different trap.

Like pretending her book was such a success. Clearly it was not. She could be honest about that while still appreciating the experience and seeing it as positive growth. I'm sure it was a fantastic learning experience that has a lot of worth. She could learn from it but no, she has to pretend she is a fabulous author with a complete hit. It's so blind and pointless, who is she trying to fool and why?

Also, way too many thoughts, but being a single mum is not an achievement, just like being any kind of parent is not an achievement. Having your kids with you 85 percent of the time is not an achievement, it's just being a parent. No doubt there are specific challenges to being a single parent but she is in literally the best and easiest single parent situation. She had access to great job opportunities, she chose a field that lent itself to working from home, she had help with housing and access to free childcare. No joke I feel like she has had more support than many two parents under the same roof households. Not to mention endless emotional support from her parents. She is not really parenting alone. But she loves the narrative of being a young penniless single mum. It's just not true and it's maddening that she can't see that. Yet another bandwagon she has jumped on to build her brand and sense of self worth. She should be preaching gratitude for what she has rather than self-worship.

Last edited:
  • Heart

majestic26

VIP Member
'I don't think my love life is that interesting' on Stories just now. Weird thing for a former relationship columnist to say, especially one that got a book deal off the back of talking about her love life so much and essentially seems to have built a career out of... being divorced?

I mean, it's fine (if still quite fast) if you don't have kids, you can be as spontaneous as you want... but when there are kids involved it's just unhinged. All these people congratulating her can't be serious surely? "Love wins" makes me want to vomit, it's totally thinking 100% of yourself and not your kids. I have 2 children and I just can't imagine doing anything like this to them. Why not date first and see how it goes? It just doesn't make sense unless she's actually mentally unwell, or simply a terrible mother.

Reactions: 11

stv83

Uri Geller 🤣🤣 Being the nosey investigative type that I am and wondering who on earth would want to shack up with our favourite train wreck, a Google search reveals he's called Dan Salmassian and he's a fair bit older than he looks. Tattlers, meet Gramps mark 2. Alice's new walking wallet and emotional tampon.

• Haha

Scunci

She really doesn't know how to say sorry...she basically says "oops, didn't mean to, you should know I would never do a thing like that." Hahaha...so her excuse basically says she is clueless about social media then? So much for being super savvy and slaying social media and being your brand? Obviously she is the right one to have an overpriced course on this.

Ooorrrr...she knew exactly what she was posting, and just got caught being her usual tone deaf self. Promoting any item, even if it was gifted by a friend, even if it is in homage to a dead person is tacky as hell. Whether she had used "ad" or not it would have been inappropriate. She made the anniversary of this lady's death about herself without even bothering to mention her by name, just throwing a hashtag down. Tacky in every way.

I also thought it was super tacky to call out her neighbor with half a bra hanging out the window. Alice has a public IG, it is not ok to publicly call out her neighbors for any reason. She is a nightmare.

Ellabella

VIP Member
She moved there mid May and was still internet dating on July 9, and yet here we are on Aug 18 with her moving in with someone, to London, completely upheaving the kids. She had really lost her mind.

• Wow

Ellabella

VIP Member
It's all real (unfortunately). She puts enough online to be able to follow the narrative of her (sad, pathetic) life. She is genuinely unwell. Those poor kids. How's she going to live the London high life when she can't palm her kids off to her parents all he time? I also reckon she is going to be working with him, he's involved in Taste of London, so it could be that.

New thread title suggestion:
Alicej_t : Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

jeezlouise

So he's spent one weekend in Milton Keynes and can't hack it. The coffee shops are clearly not up to scratch. Alice's desperation is off the scale, of course she can do what she wants with her own life but uprooting your children from their routine, school, friends, grand parents for a month old relationship and a shag is beyond the pale. #nowondernoonesinterestedinthelifecoaching

Reactions: 10

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
The skinny woman in a bikini post and being “empowering” is condescending bullshit. It makes me so angry; I’m a chubby size 16 and I dream of seeing someone like me in an advert campaign with their rolls out. I’ve also got massive angry, ugly scars down my thigh and stomach from multiple surgeries. Show me that, show me how to be comfortable and happy with that, Alice.

She’s honestly so far up her own arse, she’s wearing herself as a hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10