Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s certainly making herself at home in the rental property so clearly plans on staying a while.

Wonder why Alice.... is it that you can’t afford a to buy a property you think is worthy of you anymore now you’ve not got Gramps bankrolling it?
She earns 5k a month, surely she could afford her own property with that level of income!!!

Reactions: 1
Surely after tax and NI it’s way less? MY monthly salary before deductions is about £4570. With tax, NI and pension I clear about £3.3k. I doubt I could buy a house on my own 🤷🏻‍♀️

Despite the above, I still think she’s a head.

Reactions: 2
Who’s the guy in her insta stories? She’s screenshot a message and he’s saying she’s cute etc. If she’s moved on already, that didn’t take long!

Who’s the guy in her insta stories? She’s screenshot a message and he’s saying she’s cute etc. If she’s moved on already, that didn’t take long!
I think that's just some random on Insta @mzlarryscott - he seems to be married...

• Wow
Anyone want to take one for the team and listen to her self indulgent podcast???

HI EVERYONE I’M A HAPPINESS COACH NOW!!

*flogs a ten-a-penny How To Earn Money Blogging course*

HAPPINESS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone want to take one for the team and listen to her self indulgent podcast???
I listened!
I am probably the ideal candidate to listen, I don’t really listen to the radio - I listen to a wide range of podcasts when driving.
I also guess I followed my own back up plan, in that I retrained at 27. I’m now in a professional role and am also a maker, I sell on Etsy.

The podcast is dire, the conversation doesn’t go anywhere and Alice just gushes over the guest. I honestly can’t begin to tell you how uninspiring the first episode is. The girl she interviews did a law a degree but wanted to go into fashion. She now is a blogger!
Not really ground breaking stuff!!!

The 5star reviews are clearly from her mates!

Reactions: 2
I’m convinced she controls his Insta. She will be waiting for a ‘he hasn’t followed her back’ comment here.

Those Pride videos are beyond cringe. She just isn't cool no matter how Maria Tash piercings she gets.............

Those Pride videos are beyond cringe. She just isn't cool no matter how Maria Tash piercings she gets.............
She’s what’s wrong with pride... just going there to get drunk!!! Obviously needed Gramps to pay for the pathetic earring and oysters. She’s implied he’s dangerous a few times but money buys her safety!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.