Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I remember that blog post that was the one she was saying it was the most soul bearing thing she wrote wasn’t it and then moaning that she doesn’t owe people anything. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Too right she should feel imposter syndrome. She is clearly not happy at all yet is marketing herself as a happiness expert FFS.

Reactions: 4
The whinging blog post about heartbreak from last May has just popped up on my Facebook feed. Surely she has to choose which random posts are being ‘advertised’? Is she just trolling us with this one?
Or maybe they’ve broken up again and can’t be bothered to write another blog post.

• Haha
The whinging blog post about heartbreak from last May has just popped up on my Facebook feed. Surely she has to choose which random posts are being ‘advertised’? Is she just trolling us with this one?
She's just squaring the toxic circle. If she re-posts/advertises the Heartbreak blog, removes all his pictures from social and takes off the ring, the five other splits never happened.

She's definitely not wearing her engagement ring anymore.
It won’t last. Nothing ever does with her.

Her hairline is so far back 😯 Remember the extensions she got and paid about a grand for then removed Really quickly?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.