Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she actually loves this site too. Probably makes her feel famous

Reactions: 3
'I don't think my love life is that interesting' on Stories just now. Weird thing for a former relationship columnist to say, especially one that got a book deal off the back of talking about her love life so much and essentially seems to have built a career out of... being divorced?

Reactions: 12
Her stories just make her an even more giant cockwomble 😂 no it’s not a right, but you also open yourself up to those comments, especially when you made such a huge drama when that relationship ended which the way she made it sound, ended somewhat abusively. She’s an idiot 😂 and yes you do read tattle Alice 👋

Reactions: 5
Well she obviously does read it. Saying it’s a privilege to watch her stories. This is where this is all mad. These women *choose* to share every fart, mood, purchase, drink, period whatever with strangers and then get annoyed when those people then dare to be interested in said activities. It’s bonkers.

Reactions: 14
'I don't think my love life is that interesting' on Stories just now. Weird thing for a former relationship columnist to say, especially one that got a book deal off the back of talking about her love life so much and essentially seems to have built a career out of... being divorced?
☝This, 100%.

She is a stupid witch. She has benefited financially by over sharing her love life for years. But when the interest gets a bit too close to the bone, we are the horrible ones. And OMG, we are MOTHERS, so how dare we!*

*I guarantee you Alice I am a better role model to my children with regards to what constitutes a healthy happy relationship than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wanker for commenting on something she posted about. Such absolute nonsense. Post a drunken video with an ex then post about her relationship status and expect nobody to question the video....what plant are these people on. News flash Alice darling without these wankers you wouldnt have a job or your 5k a month from your blog.

Reactions: 8
I'm friends with a couple of my ex's but when our relationship ended I didn't post vague 'u ok hun' status updates about what our relationship dynamic was and make it sound increasingly dangerous/troubled. Plus, if nothing to hide then why delete the story? If it's a harmless friendship leave it up!

Reactions: 6
Yes why delete the story and message that referred to him last night also if they are only friends.

I don't know what to say about her stories today. I really think she has zero self awareness. She has such a high opinion of herself and is oblivious to how badly she comes across. I do hope for the sake of her children (and her) that they really are only friends. No idea why she would need/want his friendship if he was so bad for her and especially after she implied he was dangerous but I suspect this isn't the case

What she doesn’t get is yes we don’t pay to watch her, but brands pay her to advertise things because we watch and engage. In talking about her relationship and seeking engagement about it she is inviting comments. I’d get her point if she earnt NO money from her online presence, yet she has been embarrassing forthright about the fact that she earns £5k per month from her online activity.
Given that she has been on here before and commented it’s basically a given that she still reads it.
Oh hi Alice!

So basically she’s saying she’ll share what she likes but you’re a twit if you ask questions? Oh, but please do engage (on her terms only) so she can buy ugly dresses and fly business class to New York every other week?

Oh Alice.

What you really need right now is a good friend to sit you down and tell you to sort yourself out as, quite frankly, you’re being a prize tw*t. And when I say a good friend I mean someone who isn’t caught up in the world of social media.

Someone who tells you straight that if you are going to give everyone who follows you on social media a blow by blow account of your love life, write a book and numerous other articles about it and also run an online training course how to make money from social media you can’t then go and tell your followers that they have no right to ask you questions about it. It’s simply called being a hypocrite.

I also hope that the same good friend sits you down and tells you that any woman is worth far more than the yo-yo relationship that you seem to keep going back to. There’s obviously a void in your life that needs filling and you seem to think that a relationship is the answer. Don’t deny it, you’re back online dating (or trying to) not that long after splitting up with your fiancé. That screams of not being totally stable.

Please stop. Take a good look at yourself and your behaviour and reflect on how this looks to your kids. Your “business” seems to be built on a version of yourself that you’ve built up on social media and now it’s getting to tricky questions about it you need to face the music, or just admit you’re wrong and walk away. In the world of social media your followers are effectively your customers. They won’t all agree with you all the time, but getting all funny when they dare to ask you questions about things you have shared publicly is not on. If you want to carry on with the lifestyle that social media gives you then have a bit of respect for those followers that have got you there. It’s called manners and business.

Reactions: 13
If she doesn’t want people asking her questions about what she posts she should make her Instagram private. I don’t want people asking me questions about my love life, my parenting, my home etc so my social media is private. When you make a living from selling your life you need to accept that it’s no longer fully in your control I think

Reactions: 4
It’s a privilege that shares her blog and/or instagram accounts. She doesn’t owe me anything and to be fair I don’t owe her, so I think I’m going just stop following. Think I was pissed off last month, her free holiday during term time etc etc

Reactions: 2
These Instagrammers only want to listen to the followers blowing smoke up their arses. So they delete/ignore/block the rest and continue to live in a bubble where they think they are lovely, hilarious, justified in their behaviour etc. Utterly devoid of any self awareness.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the latest stories. ‘You don’t pay for me to produce this for you so you can’t ask snything’ well no...but you do apparently earn 5k per month from people watching!

Also isn’t she allegedly a feminist? If that’s the case why is she moralising over what ‘mothers’ do?????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.