Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today she’s posted an #ad for a print, using a hashtag coined to celebrate a popular IGer, on the anniversary of her death, with no mention of her at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She really doesn't know how to say sorry...she basically says "oops, didn't mean to, you should know I would never do a thing like that." Hahaha...so her excuse basically says she is clueless about social media then? So much for being super savvy and slaying social media and being your brand? Obviously she is the right one to have an overpriced course on this.

Ooorrrr...she knew exactly what she was posting, and just got caught being her usual tone deaf self. Promoting any item, even if it was gifted by a friend, even if it is in homage to a dead person is tacky as hell. Whether she had used "ad" or not it would have been inappropriate. She made the anniversary of this lady's death about herself without even bothering to mention her by name, just throwing a hashtag down. Tacky in every way.

I also thought it was super tacky to call out her neighbor with half a bra hanging out the window. Alice has a public IG, it is not ok to publicly call out her neighbors for any reason. She is a nightmare.

Reactions: 11
What was the hashtag? Do we really expect anything less from her though 🙄
#BeMoreWitWitWoo

She knew exactly what she was doing. When the Twitter post from Aimee Horton went up, it didn’t name AJT, but she knew straightaway it was about her.

Reactions: 3
How old are her kids? She’s on her stories saying she’s glad she won’t have to do the school run anymore (last day of term today) as they’re now old enough to go on the bus on their own. They seem a bit young to me for that.

Or she could just be baiting the Tattlers 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

How old are her kids? She’s on her stories saying she’s glad she won’t have to do the school run anymore (last day of term today) as they’re now old enough to go on the bus on their own
They’re 7 and 9 I think. She probably doesn’t mean a public bus - in rural areas schools have their own bus services. Ours takes children from reception so she’s had a long wait! Parents literally put them in the bus at that age and then the bus is greeted by a teacher/ta so it’s completely appropriate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.