Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word she is such a nightmare!! Telling people off for asking questions about a video SHE POSTED of her and gramps! Everything she's written about him post breakup(s) has been negative in the extreme - so of course people will ask questions.
Her whole "brand" is built on the back of her relationship status haha. She clearly doesn't realize how damaging these insta rants are...all they do is highlight her ridiculously blind sense of privilege and alienate any regular non-influencer followers.
I do worry about her children...they seem like accessories to her dysfunctional life. She trots them out for restaurant visits, plugs them into iPads the rest of the time, and lives another life full of dodgy drunk dancing and supposedly borderline abusive ex fiances when they are not around.
I don't think Alice realizes that living a double life doesn't work - she can't be living this weird holiday relationship lifestyle with gramps and not have it bleed into her relationship with herself and her children. Same as she can't call herself a feminist when it pleases her. You are who you are all the time and she is fooling herself if she thinks she can keep supposedly major parts of herself and her life separated.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve just realised that although she features her kids in her stories I’ve actually never seen her spend time with them doing anything fun for kids. She’s mentioned once how she took her extensions out as swimming wasn’t fun when her kids were getting her hair wet but apart from that and her recent holiday does she ever actually spend time with them?

Reactions: 2
Bloody woman is completely ruled by her period! Why do we have to know every single details? She’ll insta story her emptying her moon cup next

Reactions: 5
She's prattling on again about happiness, strong women, feminism. Whereas behind The Grid she's one of the weakest, unhappiest people ever.

Reactions: 3
She sells t-shirts that say something like "Women need more sleep because fighting the patriarchy is tiring". This is a direct quote from someone else. She gives no money from the profits of her t-shirts to e.g. women's charities, despite profiting from the work of another.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Pre the mysterious 'you ok hun' recent break up she had said her and gramps were going to NY for her birthday. Could this be it and the explanation for why they are back on?

Reactions: 2
Her birthday is July 25th. Stories shows she is going away with the kids AGAIN (out of school).

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Her birthday is July 25th. Stories shows she is going away with the kids AGAIN (out of school).
Many schools have already finished, especially private ones. No idea if her kids are in private but some schools around here broke up last week

I’m pretty sure she just went away for the weekend to Jersey, so kids are still in school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.