Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone posted a day or 2 ago that she was following him again. At the time he wasn’t following her but he is now. Here we go again....

Strange post about love making you a better person considering on every break up she would talk about the fact that the relationship made her life harder and made her question her ethics (whatever they are)

If she ever goes ahead and marries him it’ll be another divorce

Reactions: 2
She's obviously reading along here as Gramps account now private.

Alice please consider having counselling, what you are doing is hideous self-destructive behaviour and you are spiraling out of control #notahappinessexpert

Reactions: 3
Both unfollowed each other, again, and his account now private, again. Christ.. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Both unfollowed each other, again, and his account now private, again. Christ.. :rolleyes:
I think because his account is private you can’t see who follows him or who he follows even If you look at her followers/following. Might be wrong.

Reactions: 1
Does he even know he has an insta???? Is she actually creeping into full on stalker territory 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know she’ll be reading this in defiance but considering what she said the last time, it not being healthy, going against her values, not allowed to talk about it and she doesnt want to find out what will happen if she does... all incredibly unhealthy, not just for her but for her children, minors involved, who have seen no healthy relationship on their mothers side since day dot. Thank god for their father! And if this is what we, those that don’t even know her think, god knows what her family and friends think, more than likely a hell of a lot worse than us. And if that’s not the case it will be because she is the one who has exaggerated, extended the truth and made things worse 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know she’ll be reading this in defiance but considering what she said the last time, it not being healthy, going against her values, not allowed to talk about it and she doesnt want to find out what will happen if she does... all incredibly unhealthy, not just for her but for her children, minors involved, who have seen no healthy relationship on their mothers side since day dot. Thank god for their father! And if this is what we, those that don’t even know her think, god knows what her family and friends think, more than likely a hell of a lot worse than us. And if that’s not the case it will be because she is the one who has exaggerated, extended the truth and made things worse 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes to all of this. I wonder what her family and friends think about all of this too. Perhaps, this is why she moved out of her parents house- possible falling out over her relationship with this man.

I feel sorry for her kids - she is setting them an awful example by rekindling a relationship that clearly is not working just because he has money! And let’s be honest if he didn’t have any I don’t think she would be with him! The whole thing is really sad. She is desperate to be in a relationship no matter the cost.

Yes to all of this. I wonder what her family and friends think about all of this too. Perhaps, this is why she moved out of her parents house- possible falling out over her relationship with this man.

I feel sorry for her kids - she is setting them an awful example by rekindling a relationship that clearly is not working just because he has money! And let’s be honest if he didn’t have any I don’t think she would be with him! The whole thing is really sad. She is desperate to be in a relationship no matter the cost.
I think in essence she wants the life her mother has but with more bells and whistles.

She was absolutely pissed as a fart during the Pride/Gramps reveal. Her life is descending into chaos. Yet it's all cupcakes and seafood on Insta.

Reactions: 4
Yes def going to New York and then they will get married in secret probably. She will do a big announcement on insta saying “this is it now forever blah blah blah we’re married- surprise!”. She will be thinking it will be the only way her followers won’t criticise her decision to get back together with him after saying it was over last month for the last time 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.