Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mind her blog posts about holidays etc. They haven’t convinced me to book a MW holidaybut she writes well and I can see why they use her. I really used to enjoy her blog and content but this relationship disaster and her lies combined with the life coaching has really put me off.

Reactions: 1
She’s been on holiday with him so many times, yet he hasn’t been once on holiday with her and the kids. So sad

Reactions: 2
She’s been on holiday with him so many times, yet he hasn’t been once on holiday with her and the kids. So sad
It's tragic. Two and half years together (off and on and off, repeat...), at least 6 holidays just the two of them. It's a complete double life fantasy she is living.

Yeah. The reality of being with a mum of two. I think he was maybe supposed to go on the last MW holiday and that’s why she ended up bringing her mum.

Off back to the Paleros to try and shag the Ops Manager eh, Alice?

• Haha
I find the whole pack of family integration really weird - I’m not saying he should be playing daddy from the get go, but I’ve literally never seen a “family” photo of the four of them. If I was at the point where I wanted to marry someone, we’d have had a lot of family time beforehand!

Reactions: 3
Yeah. The reality of being with a mum of two. I think he was maybe supposed to go on the last MW holiday and that’s why she ended up bringing her mum.
Exactly my thoughts. Her daughter is old enough to know when something isn’t right and this coming and going at the hands of her narcissistic mother must unsettle her.

She was absolutely pissed as a fart during the Pride/Gramps reveal. Her life is descending into chaos. Yet it's all cupcakes and seafood on Insta.
Drunk or high???

I wondered this as well. I thought that if it was originally her mum it would’ve been her dad too

🤷‍♀️
she obviously doesn’t want people to know she was with Shaun again, I bet the other messages will be deleted shortly. No idea why she doesn’t just reply. Doesn’t make her look very good as the messages refering to gramps have been up a while so people will have seen them and now know they were deleted.. 🙄

🤷‍♀️
she obviously doesn’t want people to know she was with Shaun again, I bet the other messages will be deleted shortly. No idea why she doesn’t just reply. Doesn’t make her look very good as the messages refering to gramps have been up a while so people will have seen them and now know they were deleted.. 🙄
But that’s what she wants. It’s the only way she can stay ‘relevant’. She needs to create the drama. Drop some hints and ignore the questions then delete it after enough people have seen it to spread the word and keep talking about her

WTF is going on?! She's not following Gramps anymore (she was his 7th follower). So is this post for his benefit? Look what you are missing old man?

WTF is going on?! She's not following Gramps anymore (she was his 7th follower). So is this post for his benefit? Look what you are missing old man?
They’re not following each other, she was his 9th “follow” so unless he goes looking he won’t see it.

It’s clearly gone tits up AGAIN (fastest time yet?!) and she’s going to brush it under the carpet and pretend we were all hallucinating when he appeared in her stories.

Maybe it’s like a tit version of A Christmas Carol - the ghost of fiancé past!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wiki- I think you are right. She is so desperate for attention now.

They’re not following each other, she was his 9th “follow” so unless he goes looking he won’t see it.

It’s clearly gone tits up AGAIN (fastest time yet?!) and she’s going to brush it under the carpet and pretend we were all hallucinating when he appeared in her stories.

Maybe it’s like a tit version of A Christmas Carol - the ghost of fiancé past!
😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.