Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree she thinks she’s Carrie. Who was incidentally the *most* annoying person on that show.

Reactions: 6
You have got to be bleeping kidding me? I literally cannot believe they are back together. PATHETIC.

Reactions: 3
I'm utterly embarrassed on her behalf. I mean, how can you tell your friends and family you are back together for the 6th (?) time? What is wrong with her? She must have zero self esteem yet is still flogging this whole Slay Shite.

I just wonder what her parents / family / kids / friends must think.
I can tell you want they think: Alice you have serious mental health issues.

Reactions: 4
Yes you are completely right, I mean I'm not even joking she seriously does.
I dont know her so I obviously can’t diagnose but I just think she’s a twit and full of herself. I doubt she’d ever listen.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I cannot stop thinking about this. Seriously, she must have absolutely no self-worth. How do you keep doing this to yourself? At the same time as having to keep pretending you are a strong feminist your personal life is a complete and utter car crash.

Anyone else think she broke up with him because he wouldn't sell his house and buy one with her? If I remember correctly in one of the blog posts she talks about not wanting to live in his old family home hence the rental now. Perhaps he has finally given in hence why they are back together now?

I used to like Alice, but have recently unfollowed as she comes across so fake now and the hypocrisy with her happiness coaching is awful.

I feel so sorry for her children as this must be very confusing for them! And if he is indeed 'dangerous' as she seemed to imply then I really hope her ex husband is doing something to safeguard his children.

I think it's a lot about houses and children. I get the impression that it's quite raw for his kids. They grew up in that house and no doubt still have bedrooms there. They might even still live there? Selling the house to buy with Alice would be upsetting for them as would her moving in with Elfie and Hux. Equally at his age he'll be keen to protect his assets and selling up and buying a new property makes him more vulnerable financially bearing in mind the size of house they'd need and even if they did would his children want to come and stay? Agree with the previous commenter totally I don't know why they got engaged without any real thought around these issues, dating would be so much easier. Her parents will also be keeping a close watch where their grandchildren are concerned for sure.

Very unusual if Gramps lives in the family home post divorce. Where does the ex-wife live? That's alarm bells to me, sounds controlling and like the ex got a bad deal.

Why do they keep getting engaged whenever they get back together, why not just date? It’s so weird and confusing, and I’ve seen some f*cked up relationships in my time

He’s back to following her now on Instagram. I wonder if she will bring back the “love” Instagram stories highlight 😂

I’ve always thought that her career is more a vanity thing and about ego, with her long term plan to marry money and be a kept woman

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What is the random post about James van der Beek all about? Bit of a crappy ‘business woman’ (girl boss - gag!) if she can’t count to 5.
All of her posts are either smug and materialistic or plain attention seeking. Even that crap a while ago about the random dm’s she gets from men. Whoop de doo she seems to think that makes her so desirable. Nope, the internet is full of weirdos and low lifes. It’s not a status symbol to attract them

Reactions: 3
Very unusual if Gramps lives in the family home post divorce. Where does the ex-wife live? That's alarm bells to me, sounds controlling and like the ex got a bad deal.
I wouldn’t jump to that conclusion. He may have bought her another property or bought her out. She might not have wanted to stay in the property if there were bad memories. I don’t think we can jump to conclusions and ring alarm bells about it being controlling with zero evidence of anything

I wouldn’t jump to that conclusion. He may have bought her another property or bought her out. She might not have wanted to stay in the property if there were bad memories. I don’t think we can jump to conclusions and ring alarm bells about it being controlling with zero evidence of anything
Alice herself has hinted he’s very controlling

Yes you are right. It's just she's made many references making him sound unpleasant: controlled her blog writing, stifling, couldn't be her true self, not living her life as she preaches, "I've been told not to talk about the split and I don't want to find out what will happen if I do". This all leads me to believe he is not great for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.