Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, clearly doesn't have meaningful friends or they would call her out on this tit. I guess when you are so far up your own arse it's hard to behave like an actual grown up. And I just cant fathom how her blog makes her 7,150 a month. Who even reads it?

Reactions: 1
That must be the problem when you surround yourself with fellow "influencers". As it's all "babe, you are slaying it", "so proud of you, you're amazing", rather than real friends telling you you're being a bit of a twit.

Reactions: 5
Yes, clearly doesn't have meaningful friends or they would call her out on this tit. I guess when you are so far up your own arse it's hard to behave like an actual grown up. And I just cant fathom how her blog makes her 7,150 a month. Who even reads it?
She probably has Shaun pay a monthly fee of 7k to read it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What does Shaun do by the way?
“General manager” for a metal company according to google. Another poster said everything is on the credit card though so unless he got some inheritance or sold his house when he split with his wife then he’s not worth much. His last name is that of a Top Gear presenter/idiot.

On companies house it looks like he used to be chief exec of the business until 2009, so perhaps they had a successful buy out of the company?

It made £2m profit in the last year he was chief exec, looking more closely at the numbers.

Last edited:
The house they were looking at recently was £325k (again, she couldn't help but post pics of it so easy to identify). So not exactly millionaire status or even in line with her £5k monthly income...?

Went under £300k and with on street parking. How was that going to work with the Aston 🤣

She lives in Milton Keynes doesn’t she? I recognise a lot of places she frequents - her gym for example. So dangerous.

She’s fairly open about the fact she lives in MK. Does Shaun work now or just gadd about being rich?

She seems very quiet on insta suddenly. If I were her I would probably just leave the country and change my name rather than announce to the world my engagement was off yet again. The perils of parading your life online I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
^ yes! Not sure why would you put divorce on your ‘CV’ anyway

Writer, speaker, leader... book? Shouldn’t that be ‘author’?

It's Sunday night, so time to overshare on Instagram. So many issues with her latest Instagram post but top of the list, why put on your inspirational note (?!) that you have 85% custody of the kids and share that with the world.
Is she proud of that? Like “wood work” or “able to change tire”? What a nasty piece of work.

^ yes! Not sure why would you put divorce on your ‘CV’ anyway

Writer, speaker, leader... book? Shouldn’t that be ‘author’?
Also, leader in what?????

The mum at 24, single mum at 27 thing. It’s far, far from special. If that was 14, 16 and 17 then I could see why she’d want to tell her story but so many people become single parents in their teens, don’t have help from sugar daddies or rich parents. Her level of privilege is appalling.

Reactions: 7
Who does that? Sounds like he is wishing for his past life. No wonder now he has the cling on sucking the life out of his wallet!
He's deleted that pic now, so they must be back on track for the 4th (5th?) time.

She literally went from her marriage to living in another of her parent's house then moved into the one she's in now, with free babysitting on tap. Not exactly struggling single mother.

There was clearly a mini breakup, I think Gramps got tired of all the drama and wanted back to a more simple life, I can’t remember exactly what the caption was on the deleted photo but that’s what I took from it. The on again and off again would really make me question marriage and a property purchase.

She is so disingenuous and that is what really irritates me. Recent example is In her bikini pic she talks about not wearing a bikini after 30 (which was only 3 years ago) yet a cursory scroll back through her feed shows her in plenty of bikinis all after her 30th birthday....
And don’t even get me started on the write up she has given herself to remind herself how great she is without any acknowledgement of all the help that she gets that others don’t.

He's deleted that pic now, so they must be back on track for the 4th (5th?) time.

She literally went from her marriage to living in another of her parent's house then moved into the one she's in now, with free babysitting on tap. Not exactly struggling single mother.
But she's a strong woman who literally built a 6 figure business all by herself whilst slaying being a penniless single mum, what are you on about?! ;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.