Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slay IG has also unfollowed Gramps. Normal order of events: Unfollows, #singlemum starts appearing, pics slowly removed, Bio changed to include single mum, IG blog post announcement with three options (picture a BBC style Brexit chart) heart brake/crying uncontrollably for weeks, doesn't need a man/loves her girlfriends, or becomes a happiness expert. Ending always the same - needs our money for a book, product or course based on these experiences.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Slay IG has also unfollowed Gramps. Normal order of events: Unfollows, #singlemum starts appearing, pics slowly removed, Bio changed to include single mum, IG blog post announcement with three options (picture a BBC style Brexit chart) heart brake/crying uncontrollably for weeks, doesn't need a man/loves her girlfriends, or becomes a happiness expert. Ending always the same - needs our money for a book, product or course based on these experiences.
What the actual eff. I saw she’d posted about a bad day and thought surely it couldn’t be another split. They’re not compatible. Get over it. You might like the lifestyle Al but you work for it yourself (and this is coming from someone with a successful husband, I know my privilege but damn there’s nothing better than being equals)

Reactions: 1
Perhaps the holiday was booked pre split and she got back with him so she could experience first class and the fish restaurant at 7pm 🤣 then got home and ended it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh and she's also decided to give up drinking. Probably the only way she could get through having sex with the OAP was to neck 6 cocktails first.

Reactions: 2
It's @shaun444444.

On Twitter she mentions Gramps has insured her on his many cars this week, so not sure they have split?

I don’t know about that. The house she / they were looking at was very modest.

I don’t know about that. The house she / they were looking at was very modest.
Yep, just a normal terrace house wasn't it? Very surprising considering the lavish lifestyle portrayed on Insta.

Surprised! I think he looks about 60-63

Maybe they unfollowed each other so we didn’t find his account? Haaa. Or maybe they did have a row because we know that relationship isn’t going to last.
I wondered whether something had gone on from the cryptic bad day stories and twitter.....

Yep, just a normal terrace house wasn't it? Very surprising considering the lavish lifestyle portrayed on Insta.
Odd given they looked around those new builds and she was banging on about needing a dressing room..... though from what I recall that was an #ad for the developer.
Interesting to see what they end up in.....

Gramps has now unfollowed Slay, and given recent IG pics, I guess he wants his family back.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.