Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re-follows and happy family picture removed. I can't get over how toxic the relationship is lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Was coming on to say the same thing. It’s so dysfunctional to play your personal stuff out like that.

Reactions: 1
Imagine how Shaun's kids feel seeing it play out. It's awful. The games that must be going on behind the scenes, the public plays for power, the showboating. It's so cringe.

Reactions: 4
Imagine how Shaun's kids feel seeing it play out. It's awful. The games that must be going on behind the scenes, the public plays for power, the showboating. It's so cringe.
It’s hideously toxic. His daughter C likes his photos and engages on his insta, she liked the happy family one. I can’t imagine what it’s like for her to see her dad behave like a twit.

Reactions: 3
It’s hideously toxic. His daughter C likes his photos and engages on his insta, she liked the happy family one. I can’t imagine what it’s like for her to see her dad behave like a twit.
Toxic is exactly the right word.

His son used to follow him on IG, not anymore 😞
That’s so so sad. Says it all. Alice has kids, can’t she see what a toxic, chaotic environment she’s creating for everyone?

Reactions: 2
That’s so so sad. Says it all. Alice has kids, can’t she see what a toxic, chaotic environment she’s creating for everyone?
I doubt she cares if there’s a lot of money on offer that she doesn’t have to do any real work for

That post with the ring screams LOOK AT MY RING...nothing to see here. Clearly checking in here and responding with that photo. The whole situation is just mortifying. Maybe don't rush into an engagement then tell the world then break it off and tell the world only to make the same mistakes again. Surely a grown woman with children should act more responsibly than that. Like what must her parents say to her?.or friends?

That post with the ring screams LOOK AT MY RING...nothing to see here. Clearly checking in here and responding with that photo. The whole situation is just mortifying. Maybe don't rush into an engagement then tell the world then break it off and tell the world only to make the same mistakes again. Surely a grown woman with children should act more responsibly than that. Like what must her parents say to her?.or friends?
Does she have friends? I remember there was a really beautiful woman with red hair who lived in New York? But you never see her with girl friends unless they’re swallowing each other’s tit like with that Laura Jane woman

That's a good point about friends. The only friends she has is people she's met online. She fell out with her NY friend.

That's a good point about friends. The only friends she has is people she's met online. She fell out with her NY friend.
Why? Do you know? The last I remember the New York girl paid for Al to go business class to New York after yet another moany break up.

I can't remember exactly but it was after her travelling to NY all summer for that man. Then she came back and her friend just stopped replying to her and blocked her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.