Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she being ironic with #nailgate?!! 🤯
Serious, I think. Someone called her out on saying she’s so busy but has time to get her nails done and she’s making some sort of weird point now??? She’s stupid.

Trolling = an individual setting up accounts with the purpose of sending abuse to individuals, often repeatedly and senselessly. Often incorrectly confused with constructive criticism or feedback.......

Reactions: 2
Trolling?! God she is such an idiot. I hate the way they dismiss any criticism as trolling as a way to elicit sympathy and undermine what the person was saying.

Reactions: 3
She’s on her stories today, in the bath, with her son shaving her legs. Such a strange kinda desperate woman

I don’t find what they’re doing weird as such but her first thought to film it is what I find strange

Reactions: 1
Is she the first woman in the world to ever have periods? I get that she has endometriosis which is awful but come on! (No pun intended) I’m not squeamish or someone who thinks that periods must never be discussed but she goes on and on and on!

Does Gramps only appear when he’s taking her on a holiday? Is that the deal? She sleeps with him in return for sunshine and fish restaurants?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Weirdest thing I’ve seen on Instagram, why on earth would you get a small boy to shave your legs, I just can’t work out why that would be a good idea!
The strangest thing I've seen on Instagram in a while and that's saying something!

Hurray she is going to talk us through every day of her period. Edge of the seat stuff. So brave wearing white on the day it is due....truly gripping content Alice. 🙄😬

Hurray she is going to talk us through every day of her period. Edge of the seat stuff. So brave wearing white on the day it is due....truly gripping content Alice. 🙄😬
Bet his kids love reading how she has to take pregnancy tests

Does Gramps only appear when he’s taking her on a holiday? Is that the deal? She sleeps with him in return for sunshine and fish restaurants?
#singlemum creeping back in. It's probably off again for the 12th time 🙄

Gushing post celebrating 2 years together. More like less than a year if taking into account all the break-ups.

Gushing post celebrating 2 years together. More like less than a year if taking into account all the break-ups.
Look how far we’ve come? Worst example of a relationship I’ve ever seen!!

She’s going away tomorrow. Another holiday with the old man going through a 60 year old crisis?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.