Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give it a year 😂
There’s no way she’d keep him if he stopped proving Instagram-worthy nights out.
Also, Alice, nobody is going to tell Adam that he’s got you for life, because none of us believe for a second that that’s true.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What sort of man would get together with a woman who has basically palmed off her kids on her ex? What sort of woman trades being the primary parent for nights out eating cheap Canadian lobster in tragic millennial instagram hotspots? It's baffling.

Reactions: 20
What sort of man would get together with a woman who has basically palmed off her kids on her ex? What sort of woman trades being the primary parent for nights out eating cheap Canadian lobster in tragic millennial instagram hotspots? It's baffling.
The accuracy.

Reactions: 5
Got to get in she is travelling first class on Avanti West Coast and yes Alice it rains in Manchester

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t worry, we’ll know all about it when she actually gets married!! If it happens. Although I can actually see this one happening.
He still gives me massive creepy vibes though. His death row meal being a Toby Carvery only adds to this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly will never get over how much he looks like a grown-up version of her son, it is one of the creepiest things! I wonder if she's going to have a lightbulb moment in a few years when the little one hits puberty and they're both stood next to each other with matching facial hair...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly will never get over how much he looks like a grown-up version of her son, it is one of the creepiest things! I wonder if she's going to have a lightbulb moment in a few years when the little one hits puberty and they're both stood next to each other with matching facial hair...
OMG he really does! He’s the spitting image of Hux….how very strange!

Reactions: 3
A sten weekend? Wow. Is this a lack of friends? A lack of trust? A lack of being able to cope for a weekend without a man?
Also, does this mean the big day is soon? She doesn’t waste time, does she?!

Reactions: 7
Seems like a lack of friends to me... we know what Alice was like for having a bestie one minute and then never mentioning them again. And with them both relocating it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have many people close enough who would consider giving up a weekend to celebrate with them. Guess we'll soon see!

Reactions: 5
Ooh this should be good. Places they’re literally visiting just because they’re trendy/insta worthy!

Reactions: 2
Paid homage to the ‘spice girls steps’ together?! Is she for real?! No man would have this on his list of priorities for a stag do…. Unless….

What a show she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.