Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly so embarrassed for her. She should have put these on a finsta not her main, why would you think this "sten" is worth sharing and not totally cringe.

Reactions: 1
She's honestly got no genuine friends has she? No-one that wants to give up their weekend or spend money on her. That is so incredibly sad, but completely understandable, given who she is.

Reactions: 2
I have eased off Alice a bit lately as I felt there was just something about her that had changed and it felt a bit wrong.

But my god was this Sten bleak AF. If you don’t want a big thing (or can’t have one) then have a nice small dinner as a celebration but don’t try to make it into whatever this was!

Reactions: 3
It’s just all so performative. The captions are just Insta speak of what she thinks someone like her should say, nothing is real with her.

Reactions: 3
Given she’s never single for longer than about 5 minutes and clearly isn’t happy being single I’m not sure she understands the irony of this post she’s shared… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The house tour is nauseating. Basically a look around a house that has clearly been done to a high standard to sell...is she grateful, no reader she is not.
I'll get new windows and shutters, I need decking that matches the level of the kitchen, I need bigger glass doors, I need a wood burner and so on. Basically I need this house to look good on Insta!!!!

Reactions: 11
Is that the 800k house? Why do they need such a big house? She’s a spoilt brat
must admit, I don’t know the area at all, but I’m shocked that’s a £800k house (outside of London!) I thought she had plans for a new build on her stories? I’m easily confused!

must admit, I don’t know the area at all, but I’m shocked that’s a £800k house (outside of London!) I thought she had plans for a new build on her stories? I’m easily confused!
Tbf I think the coast of Dorset is pretty spenny. Also, I think that the floorplan was the plan of this house, which they show with listings. Could be totally wrong though as I may have missed the plans you're talking about!

Reactions: 2
Blimey the smugness of her face in that house tour., can’t stand it! She’s just a desperate gold digger, grabbed the first well-off bloke she could find and trapped him!

Reactions: 7
Absolutely no furniture delivered but a large poster of her terrible flop book already in the living room? Egotistical much?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.