Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to know who takes the pictures? Does she set a timer or get the kids to take them?! Quick Elfie, get a photo of Mummy and thing looking so in love!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d like to know who takes the pictures? Does she set a timer or get the kids to take them?! Quick Elfie, get a photo of Mummy and thing looking so in love!!
They were out with another couple at the weekend. If a friend of mine asked me to do a boomerang of her kissing her weird man-child boyfriend, though, I think I’d first be sick in my mouth then say no.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They were out with another couple at the weekend. If a friend of mine asked me to do a boomerang of her kissing her weird man-child boyfriend, though, I think I’d first be sick in my mouth then say no.
Think they are his mates. Don’t forget our Alice changes mates, as often as her Fiancées. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why oh why ? I think a psychiatrist would have a field day unpicking her behaviours

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Or it could be the boyfriends flat. I.e he’s rich and can afford to keep a London bolt hole. Let’s not forget, Ms Feminism must always have a rich boyfriend, treating her to business class and seafood 🦞 platters. She fucked up with Dan the conman, but has reverted back to type. I mean he’s not cute, so he’s got to be rich, right 😁. This is shallow show off we are talking about.
Agree he has nothing going for him that I can see so it must be money.

Reactions: 4
She's going to be an even more insufferable twit than normal now they've bought a house.

Reactions: 3
So if Alice is to be believed (😂 yeah) they started looking for a house after 5 months together?!

Do we believe it? Her whole life so far has been a fantasy.

Reactions: 3
So if Alice is to be believed (😂 yeah) they started looking for a house after 5 months together?!

Hell yes. This is Alice we are talking about. Dan Dan the con man, was moved in after weeks 😂 she’s such a feminist she can’t do without a ‘rich’ man to take her out for seafood platters.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yes, I do believe it. I’m surprised it took her that long. She’s not learnt a thing from the Salmassian experience.

Reactions: 4
Maybe Adams been reading Tattle and feels like he MUST keep taking her on these fancy dates
There’s no way she’d keep him if he stopped proving Instagram-worthy nights out.
Also, Alice, nobody is going to tell Adam that he’s got you for life, because none of us believe for a second that that’s true.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.