Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. There is nothing wrong with having a bland nursery, maybe I am doing life wrong but I don’t know anyone in my real life that has gone full Instagram extra on their nursery. What is so hilariously cringe is that Alice THINKS her very bland room is enviable/inspirational 😂. The way she linked everything 💀 what does she think she’s got in there that’s worth copying?
This comment made me laugh, surely this isn’t a compliment in any way 🤣

64C4633A-35E4-4A3F-92A8-B33119133719.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mum of two and has still bought a nappy bin. I have one baby and regret buying that bin so much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have genuinely never seen someone be so moany throughout their entire pregnancy. It's really something else. I still cannot BELIEVE she included a shout out to those who are struggling to have kids in her announcement, given she's proceeded to ram the pregnancy further down everyone's throats than literally anyone I've witnessed either online or IRL. It's staggering really.

Reactions: 12
Alice is such a strange individual. She genuinely thinks she's blessed on all counts. I don't think I've come across someone so delusional for a long time.

Reactions: 10
I have genuinely never seen someone be so moany throughout their entire pregnancy. It's really something else. I still cannot BELIEVE she included a shout out to those who are struggling to have kids in her announcement, given she's proceeded to ram the pregnancy further down everyone's throats than literally anyone I've witnessed either online or IRL. It's staggering really.
THIS! If you truly cared, you would defo chill out on the posts. If I was a genuine follower and still in the desperately TTC stage of my life, she would be blocked for sure.

Reactions: 6
IKR? I'm pregnant and a week or so behind her with my first and I can't believe what a big deal she's making out of it all and it's her third! Can understand that she's maybe having a rough time of it but jeez, you'd think she'd be over broadcasting it all by now.

Reactions: 5
Alice is such a strange individual. She genuinely thinks she's blessed on all counts. I don't think I've come across someone so delusional for a long time.
He is the oddest looking man. Alan Partridge levels of awkwardness.

IKR? I'm pregnant and a week or so behind her with my first and I can't believe what a big deal she's making out of it all and it's her third! Can understand that she's maybe having a rough time of it but jeez, you'd think she'd be over broadcasting it all by now.
She has moaned all the way through, even in the middle bit where it’s easy and nice.

Reactions: 3
honestly, her delusional state is like she’s been bestowed with a gift - think Encanto

• Haha
They have got to be the oddest, most mis-matched couple I have ever seen! I get no sense of chemistry between them, and the way she talks about him is always condescending. They give more weird mother/son vibes than anything else. And throwing a baby into their unfortunate mix is so strange.

Reactions: 9
The husband is so awkward. I know we don’t see everything but I agree they appear to have 0 chemistry. It’s like she just needed to get married and have a kid with someone and he has a bit of money so he’ll do.

He definitely doesn’t fit her ~vibe the poor bastard.

Reactions: 5
The husband is so awkward. I know we don’t see everything but I agree they appear to have 0 chemistry. It’s like she just needed to get married and have a kid with someone and he has a bit of money so he’ll do.

He definitely doesn’t fit her ~vibe the poor bastard.
But she does have form for odd looking ugly fuckers. Look at Dan the con man and Gramps. She’s no oil painting either. So wouldn’t say he was especially punching. He’s
Defo got money, that making her fanny flutter 🤣 she’s anyone’s for a business class flight and seafood platter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How often is she going to wheel out pictures of those same friends? She doesn't have many long term friendships does she? Must be as unlikable in real life as she comes across online

No no no no no, a kicking bump is magical and special and absolutely not for strangers on Instagram! I can’t deal. Send that video to the select few if you absolutely have to! Imagine struggling to conceive and seeing that too. Booooo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.