Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A joint stag/hen do is one of the saddest things ever. Alice clearly does not have enough real friends of her own to ensemble a group of women who want to spend their own time/money with her "celebrating" her marriage to that odd looking man. I imagine all her friends now are his friends and their girlfriends. We wil probably see some desperate photos tonight of her having "fun" with a group of people she didn't even know 2 years ago.

Reactions: 6
A joint stag/hen do is one of the saddest things ever. Alice clearly does not have enough real friends of her own to ensemble a group of women who want to spend their own time/money with her "celebrating" her marriage to that odd looking man. I imagine all her friends now are his friends and their girlfriends. We wil probably see some desperate photos tonight of her having "fun" with a group of people she didn't even know 2 years ago.
It's tragic and more tragic is that she still can't help herself showing off what she seems to deem her inspirational lifestyle.

If that was me, I would simply have said we are having a relaxing, fun, indulgent weekend before we get married. Calling it a sten..or whatever is not the 'aspiration' she thinks it is!

Reactions: 4
She’s sacked off so many friends in favour of blokes over the years, it’s no wonder she can’t scrape enough together for a standard hen do. It will probably consist of her mother, his sister and a couple of acquaintances!

Reactions: 5
She’s sacked off so many friends in favour of blokes over the years, it’s no wonder she can’t scrape enough together for a standard hen do. It will probably consist of her mother, his sister and a couple of acquaintances!
Do you remember the other instahun she was BFF with and was her bridesmaid, can’t remember her name 🤔 she binned her off when she started living her best life as a girl about London Town. I note she’s also gone down to 19k followers from 19.5k. And only averages less than ten comments per post nowadays 😂

Reactions: 1
Bryony Treadwell was her friend. Would love to know what went on there, although I can probably guess!

10 comments on a wedding post? Wow, how the mighty has fallen.

Reactions: 2
Bryony Treadwell was her friend. Would love to know what went on there, although I can probably guess!

10 comments on a wedding post? Wow, how the mighty has fallen.
I would give myself away to tell what totally went on. But dumping your mates for a bloke is never good.

Reactions: 3
Oh come on!
I would give myself away to tell what totally went on. But dumping your mates for a bloke is never good.
So, from what I can work out. It was his best friend’s partner and his Sister. She has shared way too much for me to know this - but still - that’s pretty sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's tragic and more tragic is that she still can't help herself showing off what she seems to deem her inspirational lifestyle.

If that was me, I would simply have said we are having a relaxing, fun, indulgent weekend before we get married. Calling it a sten..or whatever is not the 'aspiration' she thinks it is!
She thinks they are the epitome of a modern couple! It’s just a bit weird love, dream on. Say it’s a fun weekend with friends but a ‘sten’? 🙄

What sort of man would get together with a woman who has basically palmed off her kids on her ex? What sort of woman trades being the primary parent for nights out eating cheap Canadian lobster in tragic millennial instagram hotspots? It's baffling.
I think she’s been acting like his perfect woman to get him down the aisle but she can’t keep that up forever and she’ll get bored.

Reactions: 3
It looks like there's only a handful of people there, mortifying. Wonder how small the wedding will be?!

Reactions: 1
Where are all her friends?? All those girls she used to go to NY with and out in London?!?! I must be missing something?! Perhaps they all think this is another huge mistake and won’t be involved?

I think Alice is someone who dumps or lets down her friends on a regular basis so doesn't seem to have many left.

Reactions: 2
WHAT does she see in him?!
#content

Her life is lived for what it looks like on social media. Why the rush to get married? I think it’s simply to show off to everyone on line that she is happy, happy, happy and has met her soulmate. When reality is that everyone can see through the whole charade.

She spent the whole of the sten do on Insta. The second she had content it was posted. Put your phone down and enjoy the day.

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m not life goals but she’s ten years younger than me, doesn’t seem to have a consistent career, she’s got married, divorced, been in several extremely dodgy relationships with men who’ve done her wrong, she doesn’t have custody of her kids, and she’s marrying a bloke who looks like her younger brother and I assume is either relying on parental help for finances or his.

Not sure how much slaying of life feminism is going on there. I’m not saying women can’t get divorced or have more than one relationship but she doesn’t make good choices for her, her kids or her life, she’s showing her own daughter that she HAS to have a man to be able to manage life and she doesn’t pick terribly good men.

I give this one about three years tops. They’ll have a baby, and then it’ll all fall apart again.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.