Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she stays ‘at the London flat’ once a month - she really loves to show off doesn’t she 🙄. His old flat I assume?

Reactions: 3
So she stays ‘at the London flat’ once a month - she really loves to show off doesn’t she 🙄. His old flat I assume?
Probably a room in an airbnb. She does like to ‘big’ things up, she is all about how life appears in the ‘gram.

Reactions: 5
Probably a room in an airbnb. She does like to ‘big’ things up, she is all about how life appears in the ‘gram.
Let’s not forget this is probably only the second time she’s done it, given that she moved like 5 minutes ago. It won’t last - nothing ever does with our Alice!

Reactions: 2
Or it could be the boyfriends flat. I.e he’s rich and can afford to keep a London bolt hole. Let’s not forget, Ms Feminism must always have a rich boyfriend, treating her to business class and seafood 🦞 platters. She fucked up with Dan the conman, but has reverted back to type. I mean he’s not cute, so he’s got to be rich, right 😁. This is shallow show off we are talking about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Often workplaces will own a flat for out of towners to crash in when they come to the city for work

Often workplaces will own a flat for out of towners to crash in when they come to the city for work
Alice will never admit this will she. It will be ‘the’ flat….leaving it nicely ambiguous. She is such a ‘try hard’.

i haven’t commented in ages, but I came on to say this exact same thing. There’s something just so, weird, about the pair of them.
There really is. I’m almost waiting for the big reveal where she laughs and says they’ve been trolling us for months, and he’s just some guy helping her to make content to play games with Tattlers.

Reactions: 4
There really is. I’m almost waiting for the big reveal where she laughs and says they’ve been trolling us for months, and he’s just some guy helping her to make content to play games with Tattlers.
Its the insincerity of it all from both of them

He does actually look like a male version of her - sort of! There is a family likeness somehow. Why does she feel the need to overshare so much.

They look odd to me. Like both of them have really good looking siblings but it kind of went a bit wrong with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is literally the world's least sexual being. I'd rather get jiggy with a carton of off milk or that MP with a wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Its the insincerity of it all from both of them
Yes the one she posted the other day where they're looking at each other laughing looked so fake somehow!! So cringe.

They are both very unsexy, neither good looking nor ugly. Something very off about them. Normie vanilla averageness..

Reactions: 5
Yes the one she posted the other day where they're looking at each other laughing looked so fake somehow!! So cringe.

They are both very unsexy, neither good looking nor ugly. Something very off about them. Normie vanilla averageness..
Exactly!
Insincerity mixed with delusions of grandiosity is really a fascinating combination...in a car crash way

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.