Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot about the tattoo! Was the ski instructor called Ali? I remember her posting a picture of matching coke bottles with the names on :ROFLMAO:
That rings a bell. It was her first relationship after divorce. I seem to remember that ended in a saga too. Cos you know,Alice innit 😂

This one is going to end in a saga too. She might actually fleece this one this time (rather than the other way around).

Reactions: 2
I forgot about the tattoo!!!! 😂😂😂
You couldn’t make it up. She is comedy gold.
Does she still have it? I totally forgot about it, haven't made a point to look in any pictures for it, did she try and get it removed? Imagine if they're in her engagement photos this time around...

Reactions: 1
Does she still have it? I totally forgot about it, haven't made a point to look in any pictures for it, did she try and get it removed? Imagine if they're in her engagement photos this time around...
I think she covered it up with a scorpion…or some kind of reptile tattoo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Let’s hope she does before the big day. Given the history behind that tattoo I’m sure everyone will be looking…

Pool image looks the right way round, the other images are in a mirror. Look closely, i think the bug is still there…

I do feel awful sorry for her cos the cover up is probably more horrible than the name 😕

Reactions: 3
I think the tattoo is still there too.

Also don't forget Aron Moore, the one she spent an entire summer going back and forwards to NY, then he ghosted her and married someone else about a month later!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
No. The guy I'm thinking of worked in London. There was probably a resort rep too though
Yes I have a vague recollection of this chap. She’snnever without a man is she 😂. I don’t know how she manages it, she’s not a looker is she. Best comment on this post ever, was when someone pointed out she looked like Matt Hancock 😂

Reactions: 5
I remember the long, curly haired one too. He worked in advertising and lived in Shoreditch (cue lots of pictures of AJT in front of graffiti walls) but then she hinted at some darker side to him and he dumped her was gone.

She has racked them up hasn’t she! I don’t know how she had the time for all that dating, me and my actual husband have time for about one date a year 😭

Hadn’t they only been together for a matter of days/weeks when she did that? I appreciate he’s a clever, manipulative conman, but how stupid have you got to be to get a man’s name tattooed on you, in a fairly obvious place, after such a short period of time? Utter madness.
Agree. This is what made me realise she wasn’t quite right.

Reactions: 2
When you think about it, she did spend a lot of time dating and time away from her kids even in the earlier days, despite her wholesome mumsy blog and image as a doting single parent. The signs were all there that she'd prefer to live that lifestyle of dining out and working next to rooftop pools without a care in the world.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.