Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember being quite shocked she kept going to NY at the weekend. I’m all for going away without the children (our children are the same age), but I would feel super guilty if I spent all that money and they hadn’t had a holiday. That comes first and if there is available money, then I’ll book a weekend without them. I’m sure that won’t be happening this year as everything is just too expensive. I hope I don’t sound preachy, but that seems normal.

Reactions: 5
I remember being quite shocked she kept going to NY at the weekend. I’m all for going away without the children (our children are the same age), but I would feel super guilty if I spent all that money and they hadn’t had a holiday. That comes first and if there is available money, then I’ll book a weekend without them. I’m sure that won’t be happening this year as everything is just too expensive. I hope I don’t sound preachy, but that seems normal.
Not preachy at all, I would think the vast majority of mums feel the same. My little one is only 2 but I'd feel strange leaving him so often, even if he was a bit older, especially to go and mess about on another continent with a love interest. I suppose she used to get all those gifted family holidays from the same company so that probably helped her justify it in her own mind.

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure why she feels smug. I think we all feel sorry for her!

Right on, her delusion is out of this world!

If you need a giggle just go through her youtube vids. This face cream comes in '3 flavours', as she double checks the leaflet :LOL: It is worrying she thinks any one gives a crap what she puts on her face

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2

If you need a giggle just go through her youtube vids. This face cream comes in '3 flavours', as she double checks the leaflet :LOL: It is worrying she thinks any one gives a crap what she puts on her face

But she met actual scientists who know their stuff! Who’d have thought it 🙈
I assume the massive rock was the one Gramps gave her (twice)?

Reactions: 1

I remember when everyone was flogging those Olay Whips! Tiny influencers and ones that only use super expensive/“green” skincare. It was so inauthentic.

Tell us you're a shameless self obsessed brag without telling us you’re a shameless self obsessed brag #rangeroverbluetooth

Also the new boots look strange on her. She really isn’t cool enough to pull them off.

Reactions: 6
I came here to say exactly this 🙄🤮🤮
is it me or is she really really immature? She is the same age as me and I would never post all the stuff she does. It’s like she tries to be this archetypal gen z woman and doesn’t realise how cringe she is. Her new chap’s friends must find it hilarious. I would too if she didn’t have two children.

Reactions: 8
Is she actually alright in the head? In her IWD post she's referenced the 'females' (plural) she's raising to be badasses. The pic shows her daughter and... her dog. Erm, not sure the patriarchy extends to female dogs, hun. You can't raise a female dog to be a badass 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she actually alright in the head? In her IWD post she's referenced the 'females' (plural) she's raising to be badasses. The pic shows her daughter and... her dog. Erm, not sure the patriarchy extends to female dogs, hun. You can't raise a female dog to be a badass 😭
Oh Alice can #slay 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.