Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always appeared a bit of a horror for me. I admit I'm late to it but I googled her for the back story and there are loads of interviews where she brags about how she was lucky to marry so young and then how she was lucky to divorce (all her friends copied her), how no one matched her for looks on the dating scene. That, coupled with the dodgy men and wildly irresponsible scenarios she put herself and her kids into then I have to be honest and say it's been entertainment for me. I just can't relate to a woman who seems to intent on living the life of someone 15 years younger who puts her kids so low down on the list of priorities.
I’m talking around 9 years ago. Pre Huxley.

When she started dating after her divorce something gradually shifted. It looked like the children were in the way, and, as someone else said, she had unfinished business and felt she was entitled to play the girl about town. I was a single Mum around the same time and I know how hard that is, but what she has done to her children is unforgivable. I really hope she gets a happy ending with her new chap so no more damage is done

Reactions: 11
It looks like she is working for a consultancy called Influencer. I’ve looked them up on Insta (she follows them). They have 90k followers but their engagement is non existent. More lies.
I’ve never heard of them either and agree about their engagement. Absolutely shite for the number of followers they allegedly have!

I don’t think she is ready for a move to boring old Bournemouth, not given how thrilling she finds London life still. She seems immature in what makes her happy (ie early 20s style piss ups in fashionable bars) and so not at all ready for settled life on the south coast.

Agree with the PP that she’ll have a baby with the weirdo moustachioed man child and then tire of him.

Funny old life she leads

Reactions: 5
Yeah, if she can, I think she'll have a baby as well. Although i do remember her talking about the reason she (apparently) had kids so young was because a doctor told her she might not be able to when she's older (can't recall why...possibly endo) but she went through a chemical menopause a few years ago). So maybe or maybe not. I don't think chemical menopauses are permanent so ya never know.

Reactions: 3
I’ve never heard of them either and agree about their engagement. Absolutely shite for the number of followers they allegedly have!

I don’t think she is ready for a move to boring old Bournemouth, not given how thrilling she finds London life still. She seems immature in what makes her happy (ie early 20s style piss ups in fashionable bars) and so not at all ready for settled life on the south coast.

Agree with the PP that she’ll have a baby with the weirdo moustachioed man child and then tire of him.

Funny old life she leads
Influencer was set up by the YouTuber Caspar Lee who also has a management company called Margravine (also not very successful).

AJT - forever wanting to be younger than she is…!

Reactions: 2
I really liked following her years ago, the small house she lived in before she moved into her mum and dad's garden bungalow was sweet, I liked her parenting content and her blog. She seemed like a single mum (albeit a fairly privileged one) trying to have a career and raise her kids and it was all semi-relatable and interesting to follow.

Then... I don't know WHAT happened. She moved into her parents' garden. There seemed to be a complete sea change in the kind of content she was sharing, mostly on Insta. Suddenly it was designer dresses and the dating scene. Photoshoots for Speedo (which I notice she's had framed in every single living room she's had since, cringe). I think perhaps a little bit of Insta-fame went to her head, and then she obviously got approached to write the divorce book, had a column in a national paper for a bit and it all just went a bit silly from there. The rich abusive boyfriends took it to another level (didn't she used to compare one of them to Mr Big? RED FLAG RED FLAG). The multiple attempts to turn her online presence into something else - selling the t-shirts, starting her own marketing agency, which then morphed into Slay, the weird life-coaching agency. Wasn't there one about being happy too?

Now I just can't even reconcile her social presence with the person she used to be. She seemed like a normal middle-class single mum with a two-bed semi in Milton Keynes. Now she's been living in a flat with no space for her kids to visit for the last year or so, has an obsession with status indicators like living in Shoreditch and going to Soho House, and has a weird fiance who literally looks like her own son in 20 years. Social media is a real trip, we've watched someone's life completely fall apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I really liked following her years ago, the small house she lived in before she moved into her mum and dad's garden bungalow was sweet,
Pretty sure she didn’t move into her parents garden bungalow, pretty sure she took over their main house and her poor parents moved into the garden building 😂 typical Alice behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pretty sure she didn’t move into her parents garden bungalow, pretty sure she took over their main house and her poor parents moved into the garden building 😂 typical Alice behaviour.
Oh maybe you're right! That definitely sounds more accurate, and I guess a sign of where things started to go awry... imagine having the gall to do that. I would never ask my parents to give up their living space to accommodate me and my kids, I think few would!

The little 2 bed house in Milton Keynes was also owned by her parents. Her cousin moved into it after her.

Reactions: 4
So is she commuting to London to work? Or WFH? The pic she just posted is of a pub in Soho.

Reactions: 1
It’s about two hours on the train from Bournemouth I don’t get why she’s acting like she’s moving to Australia. Some people commute 4 days a week, ffs.

Reactions: 4
Imagine making a huge deal about leaving london, as if once you’re out you can never return, only to be back there 24 hours after you left. She’s such a bleeping vapid idiot.

Definitely wouldn’t recommend her agency. If they had anything about them they’d have googled her, found these threads and then backed the duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s going to be working in London. All that fuss about leaving and then she’s going to be working there anyway?!

What an absolute clown.

Reactions: 12
Leaving the house at 5am every day? Kids clearly not back living with her then.

I assume the ode to London, was as she was planning go freelance. Pretty sure she referenced that a while back. So I assume the London job is a change of plan. So I can only assume, she’ll soon realise commuting to London from Bournemouth is too much like hard work. And either quit or move back to London. I mean, come on this is Alice 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.