Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know you're a twit when you post this crap...

*Chef's kiss Hun!
So cringe. She may as well just post ‘look at me with my fancy, over-priced food that I can’t help but share, because I need you all to know how much money I (my boyfriend) spent’

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Honestly the way she’s talking it’s like they’re moving away from civilisation. Not moving from London to Dorset.

I said this before but she is aware you can visit london, right? It’s not like you have to pay council tax in london to see the Book of Mormon. Hotels exist for a reason.

• Haha
I said this before but she is aware you can visit london, right? It’s not like you have to pay council tax in london to see the Book of Mormon. Hotels exist for a reason.
Or even stay with friends. If she has any proper ones.

Reactions: 1
Wasn't she moving away a few months ago and doing all the 'last month in London' stuff? Did something delay the move?

Reactions: 2
ok, long time lurker. why is she moving *her* stuff rather than *their* stuff and what's this business about moving again in 2 months?

Reactions: 2
ok, long time lurker. why is she moving *her* stuff rather than *their* stuff and what's this business about moving again in 2 months?
I imagine it’s as she’s given notice on her london place and the new place at the coast isn’t ready for two months. As for why it’s her stuff either they hadn’t moved in together in London or, more likely, she’s so narcissistic that she’s forgotten about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So disingenuous, it’s his eyes
He looks like he’s won her in a raffle.
Anyone ever watched Undateables?
She's so desperate to convince everybody that she is happily engaged (she's not). Has moved on from her former car crash life (she's hasn't and her life is still a car crash). Has a thriving career (she doesn't). Is happy for the father of kids for being happier without her (she's not and is trying to hide her bitterness). She's a good mum with a healthy relationship to her kids (she doesn't seem to even have joint custody of them). She is a relevant influencer and writer (she's not and never was). She's on the 'upper end' of the society (is definitely not). Is a cool sexy feminist mum (she embarrassingly so is not)

......it's quite sad really

Reactions: 13
She's so desperate to convince everybody that she is happily engaged (she's not). Has moved on from her former car crash life (she's hasn't and her life is still a car crash). Has a thriving career (she doesn't). Is happy for the father of kids for being happier without her (she's not and is trying to hide her bitterness). She's a good mum with a healthy relationship to her kids (she doesn't seem to even have joint custody of them). She is a relevant influencer and writer (she's not and never was). She's on the 'upper end' of the society (is definitely not). Is a cool sexy feminist mum (she embarrassingly so is not)

......it's quite sad really
I can’t work out if this is just very well summarised, or if you actually know her…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t work out if this is just very well summarised, or if you actually know her…
Just well summarised 🤣

Its not as though on lookers haven't got things spot on before with Gramps, creepy Dan..things so obvious and ring alarm bells for any one sane and yet Alice continues on totally oblivious

Reactions: 4
Why did she share her old address??! Road name, fine; door number, weird af.
Just making sure we all know how much she was spending on rent and how ‘cool’ her life was. A thirtysomething parent, with minimal access to her kids, living in a one-bed flat pretending to be 19.
You can keep that, thanks Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.