Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says it’s a weekly commute, so maybe just one day in the office then WFH, or maybe she’s staying there in the week? Sounds like just one 5am start though, so not as dramatic as she makes it sound (obviously)

I’ve seen the same roles advertised constantly on LinkedIn at Influencer- their staff turnover must be ridiculous. Suits our Alice to a t, she’ll be off soon..

Reactions: 3
Just watching the Tinder Swindler...reminds me of Uri..
Can anyone remind me what Uri did? I remember hearing about the Dan Salmassian con, but don’t know the story of either to be honest. Was Uri before him?

Can anyone remind me what Uri did? I remember hearing about the Dan Salmassian con, but don’t know the story of either to be honest. Was Uri before him?
I think they are one and the same. Dan looked a bit like Uri Geller I think.

Reactions: 4
I think they are one and the same. Dan looked a bit like Uri Geller I think.
Ha ha yes. He was dubbed Uri,
due to resemblance to Uri Geller. Do we all remember the first photo she posted on her grid of him, in her kitchen, gushing about how in love she was, and how she hadn’t spent anytime apart from him 🚨

Oh, and while I’m reminiscing, do we remember the post she did about Gramps, saying he was like her mr big, after they’d got back together again 😂. Think the photo included a fish platter, obvs 😂.

Gosh, I know so much about her love life. I think her first love interest, was a ski instructor from MK snow dome. Scary the shite these huns share to us strangers.

Reactions: 9
I cannot believe how, as well as fleecing all those women, Dan Salmassian got them all to tattoo his name on them. Utter sociopath.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe how, as well as fleecing all those women, Dan Salmassian got them all to tattoo his name on them. Utter sociopath.
Hadn’t they only been together for a matter of days/weeks when she did that? I appreciate he’s a clever, manipulative conman, but how stupid have you got to be to get a man’s name tattooed on you, in a fairly obvious place, after such a short period of time? Utter madness.

Hadn’t they only been together for a matter of days/weeks when she did that? I appreciate he’s a clever, manipulative conman, but how stupid have you got to be to get a man’s name tattooed on you, in a fairly obvious place, after such a short period of time? Utter madness.
His signature of all things, and she was so proud of it too.

• Sad
  • Sick
Just found an old photo of him on Shutterstock - way back he was involved in that Gatecrasher Ball (like super posh underage parties, some of my private school friends went to them) - with uber uber conman Eddie Davenport!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I forgot about the tattoo! Was the ski instructor called Ali? I remember her posting a picture of matching coke bottles with the names on :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.