Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bugs me that she spells favourite the American way. Is she trying to be cool or just illiterate?

Also it’s a one-bedroom flat. What sort of mother rents a one-bed flat when she has two young children? Prioritising ‘8am swims at Shoreditch House’ over having her babies to stay and making them feel welcome?

WTAF

Reactions: 6
I’m sure beabadoobee‘s manager is thrilled her address has effectively been published online, too.

Reactions: 4
So when she does see her kids (however little) there was literally no where for them to stay - not even a sofa bed?! I just can’t imagine as a mum ever giving up on mine the way she has. Her post reads like a young, carefree 20 year old - so self absorbed.

Reactions: 4
She’s so annoying. Remember she posted a while back, after sympathy, saying someone ( tattle trolls) had outed her address etc and how vulnerable she felt etc etc. Ie she had repeatedly posted her front door and shared a rightmove ad etc. We never shared her address, just commented how easy it was to find, if so desired to.

So now she’s shared someone’s address on line herself 🙄🤯😂. A very quick google has given the name of that manager! Also, doesn’t her old BFF ( ie a friend of a year then no mention again). Live in the same block? So she’s outed her address too!

Alice, you just can’t help yourself can you!

Reactions: 7
Long time reader - but I can’t hold it in anymore!

Alice, why have you talked about restaurants, lift selfies, 4am finishes and your (awful) view, but not mentioned your CHILDREN?!!!

Let’s just hope this latest guy is good for her and she can start to sort herself out. I used to admire her, but she has become so embarrassing the last few years. I just feel more and more sorry for her; there must be some big issues behind the scenes.

I wish I could share a screenshot of a msg thread from years ago (via insta) we had. It left me with absolutely no doubt she has some kind of personality disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Seriously that post when you have kids but pretend like you don’t shows she’s the worlds biggest dick. I feel so sorry for her kids, what an hole their mother is.

Omg same!!! She went completely off because I said it was tone deaf to complain about no ‘me time’ when you’ve just come back from a kid free trip to Dubai. She’s nuts.

Long time reader - but I can’t hold it in anymore!

Alice, why have you talked about restaurants, lift selfies, 4am finishes and your (awful) view, but not mentioned your CHILDREN?!!!

Let’s just hope this latest guy is good for her and she can start to sort herself out. I used to admire her, but she has become so embarrassing the last few years. I just feel more and more sorry for her; there must be some big issues behind the scenes.

I wish I could share a screenshot of a msg thread from years ago (via insta) we had. It left me with absolutely no doubt she has some kind of personality disorder.

Reactions: 5
Agree with all of you. She has essentially doxxed someone. As has been said above, she has previously complained that her security has been compromised, despite LITERALLY sharing Right Move links and photos and front door photos of her THOUSANDS of rentals. I cannot believe it. Anything...absolutely ANYTHING to make herself look "cool" to the Internet. I think she had so much unfinished business from having kids early, leaving Shoreditch and moving to Nottingham. God almighty.

Last edited:
There’s absolutely nothing about looking forward to a fresh start with her kids in that post.

It really is like they don’t exist, I’m sure object permanence issues are indicative of a wider issue.

It’s really odd, she never used to be like this. I followed, and interacted with her relatively often, on Twitter 10 years ago or so. She seemed a pretty normal woman at the time but this, this is embarrassing at best and concerning at worst. Her ability to reflect on her own behaviour is non-existent, she has regressed.

Reactions: 9
She doesn't want to say she will now be seeing her kids more, as then it's admitting to everyone she's hardly spent any time with them these last two years. Alice has always been Alice's top priority, she is so incredibly selfish, a hideous showoff. Her engagement now is dreadful, most people have seen the light at how awful she is.

Reactions: 7
I echo the comments about previously admiring her. I’ve followed her for years and years and used to really like her. I don’t know what on earth has happened over the past few years, it’s bizarre.

She's always appeared a bit of a horror for me. I admit I'm late to it but I googled her for the back story and there are loads of interviews where she brags about how she was lucky to marry so young and then how she was lucky to divorce (all her friends copied her), how no one matched her for looks on the dating scene. That, coupled with the dodgy men and wildly irresponsible scenarios she put herself and her kids into then I have to be honest and say it's been entertainment for me. I just can't relate to a woman who seems to intent on living the life of someone 15 years younger who puts her kids so low down on the list of priorities.

Does anyone else think she will repeat history, get married, move out of London, have a child with Adam, hate motherhood and harp back to her London life and long for soho house? Or do we think she may have got it out of her system? I’ve followed Alice for years and it was always so obvious she romanticised her time in London and longed for those days pre kids. Maybe she’s realised the grass is not always greener and will be happier in her normal suburb life?

I’ll never forget how she passed off another woman’s quote as her own and then sold T-shirt’s with it on. Feminism. https://morethantoast.org/products/fighting-the-patriarchy-is-exhausting-tee/
Yes this was WILD, I remember always looking at her Instagram comments like wtaf why is no one calling her out on this. The designs were rip offs too.

Do you think this is her? If so, random new nft company?!! https://find-and-update.company-inf...cers/UJDhimzQozdiaitZJVhl9EzAGXM/appointments

Reactions: 3
It looks like she is working for a consultancy called Influencer. I’ve looked them up on Insta (she follows them). They have 90k followers but their engagement is non existent. More lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It looks like she is working for a consultancy called Influencer. I’ve looked them up on Insta (she follows them). They have 90k followers but their engagement is non existent. More lies.
Had never heard of them before but they do seem to have some fairly large clients - https://www.influencer.com/ Doesn't really mean much but maybe they're a bit more legit than their insta suggests. Either way....yet another job. One year max at each place? It says it all

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.