Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't be the only one feeling frustrated that someone who makes such bad choices (that affect her family as well as her) always seems to land on her feet.

She moved her kids in with a conman who supposedly duped her out of savings, she then dumped her kids to live the single life at Soho House, she was in an on-off-on-again relationship with Gramps, who I'm sure she hinted was abusive... all these constant bad decisions, and now she's married and expecting, with an expensive house and paid holidays in Cannes.

Reactions: 19
I can't be the only one feeling frustrated that someone who makes such bad choices (that affect her family as well as her) always seems to land on her feet.

She moved her kids in with a conman who supposedly duped her out of savings, she then dumped her kids to live the single life at Soho House, she was in an on-off-on-again relationship with Gramps, who I'm sure she hinted was abusive... all these constant bad decisions, and now she's married and expecting, with an expensive house and paid holidays in Cannes.
You’re definitely not the only one. There are many of us here who all feel the same!

Reactions: 6

Keep watching. It will all go tits up because Alice is never satisfied.

Reactions: 10

She’s a professional social climber. No one grifts like Alice. She would just keep going and going until she netted the right sucker.

Reactions: 6
Alice has tagged her holiday stories #influencer which made me snigger. Are you really an influencer if you need to announce it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So has Influencer hired the pad so all the influencers on their books can hang out and take pics? Twats.
I just looked the company up and the founder looks about 17.

Reactions: 2
Alice has tagged her holiday stories #influencer which made me snigger. Are you really an influencer if you need to announce it?
That is absolutely something Alice would do, but she does get a pass on that as the company she works for is called Influencer.

Reactions: 2
What are they all doing ultimately? patting each other on the back for encouraging some vacuous idiots (sorry, influencers) to persuade the general pubic to buy stuff they don't need?

Reactions: 9
What are they all doing ultimately? patting each other on the back for encouraging some vacuous idiots (sorry, influencers) to persuade the general pubic to buy stuff they don't need?
Agree. I thought influencers had kinda had their day after we all saw through eg Mother of Daughters on the scrounge for new Miele washing machines etc? Seems like yesterday’s news really.

Reactions: 5
All the reels of 'quirky' meetings held around pools with wanky, predominately, middle class, white people plotting to make us consume more stuff we don't need are making me angry.
They're about as quirky and alternative and fun loving as the 1922 Commitee.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All the reels of 'quirky' meetings held around pools with wanky, predominately, middle class, white people plotting to make us consume more stuff we don't need are making me angry.
They're about as quirky and alternative and fun loving as the 1922 Commitee.
honestly can't even be bothered to look, such lame bullshit

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.