Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pregnancy reveal to the kids… Yes, film it as a special memory, but to share it to 18,000 people? Huxley did not look happy.
As for the manchild joining the group hug… So awkward and creepy!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The pregnancy reveal to the kids… Yes, film it as a special memory, but to share it to 18,000 people? Huxley did not look happy.
As for the manchild joining the group hug… So awkward and creepy!
Soooo lucky that her mum suggested she record it! It just wouldn't be the same if they hadn't recorded it, they wouldn't have that memory for all time because if it isn't filmed it didn't happen!
Anything for content.

*Baby is content already!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's so sad, it's such a private moment and probably a lot for the kids to process. Imagine knowing that's out there for the rest of your life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Such a private moment. Film it for your memories but it definitely doesn’t need to be online. Typical narc behaviour from The Bull-Shitter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The husband gives me the ick so much! Looks like her teenage son beaming in for a hug

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The kids know they're being filmed, Huxley looked at the phone whilst he was processing the information. At least give them time to react however they feel without having to worry about how it might look on camera

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh god. Just watched it. Sound off. She scrolls through her phone like it’s the absolute centre of their worlds, forget about her body, their bodies. How about holding hands? Properly engaging? Showing a photo? Something that gets you off your phone for one single second?

I agree her son is preoccupied with the fact it’s being filmed. And good Lord there is absolutely no good reason to be sharing that with the internet. I honestly feel so sad for them. What is sacred?

Christ, how naff was that? Proper cringe-worthy. What is wrong with these people obsessed with capturing every moment on camera, for the likes. What about if they weren't happy? Would she have still posted it? It's all about Alice curating this fake perfect lifestyle when reality couldn't be further from the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have a blended family and my eldest acted strange when I told them about having a younger sibling. Needed some time to take it in. The reaction wasn't what I expected, they went mute and quickly changed the subject. So glad I didn't think of filming it, that would have made it even more awkward.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Feel for her kids. They had a few years out of the social media spotlight while Alice's life hit the skids, now they're being expected to perform for content again because she's got something to brag about.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Latest story she was apparently in the Houses of Parliament today. No doubt instrumental in Javid and Sunak resigning on her advice.

• Haha
Shes apso gagging for “blended family” content. How shes had two husbands and countless engagements/boyfriends is beyond me. Bit fewming coz im an ex model and cant even get a text back 🤣🤣🤣🤣......feck me am i more annoying????? Is it possible?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Shes apso gagging for “blended family” content. How shes had two husbands and countless engagements/boyfriends is beyond me. Bit fewming coz im an ex model and cant even get a text back 🤣🤣🤣🤣......feck me am i more annoying????? Is it possible?
Maybe you just have standards!
And you absolutely are not more annoying. Impossible.

Reactions: 6
Like a lot of Influencers she has no concept of her children being separate, unique humans with feelings. It's her ( or insert Influencer of choice here) world and the children just live in it as cheerful accessories.

• Heart
I guess the impact will be different on H if he will no longer be the youngest/baby of the family (not sure if the kids' dad has children with his partner).

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.