Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the reels of 'quirky' meetings held around pools with wanky, predominately, middle class, white people plotting to make us consume more stuff we don't need are making me angry.
They're about as quirky and alternative and fun loving as the 1922 Commitee.
That woman in yellow mouthing off. duck me I’d rather stick pins in my eyes in Bognor than fly to Cannes to be surrounded by people like that. No wonder that man jumped in the pool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
These are the exact specimens in this world I detest! Tossers who really think they’re special!

Reactions: 8
I think it says everything we need to know about Alice that she considers these kinds of events to be the pinnacle of life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the whole ‘French fries in France’ supposed to impress us? All she’s doing is pointing out that she’s eating McDonald’s in a country that has incredible cuisine…

Reactions: 3
Alice managed to make a luxury resort look boring.

Also, this is petty but I think if I were marrying a man with the surname Bull I wouldn’t change it. “Alice Bull” is such a mud clump of a name.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alice managed to make a luxury resort look boring.

Also, this is petty but I think if I were marrying a man with the surname Bull I wouldn’t change it. “Alice Bull” is such a mud clump of a name.
She still had Judge-Talbot on her name badge this week though. Gotta stay fancy for the Insta wankers!!

Reactions: 4
sweet sign but I really hope those hearts were drawn by his 3 year old nephew because surely a grown man is able to draw a simple shape….

• Haha
Honestly it looked like the perfect conditions for an international superspreading event

Obviously hope she will be ok but when she got back she posted that she had a terrible cold and I immediately thought it would be COVID

Reactions: 9
I had the same thought. I just had a work trip with about 10 of us coming from around the US, and 20 or so who are based at the office where we met. At least two of the people who traveled came home with Covid. I had a terrible cold but kept testing negative.

Reactions: 3
It made me laugh that in her sucky post aimed at her bosses (how much she loves her job, how experienced she is, how thrilling the world of influencers is blah blah) she said she caught covid ‘on the plane’. Not at the #influencer villa or endless tedious germ fests she had to organise, definitely not!
From what I remember she felt ill the second she got home, and not even this latest round of covid has that speedy an onset!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she'll split when baby is 1-2 then rinse Adam for a packet and set him up for having child more than 50/50 so she can carry on with her sea fish platters and Cannes bollocks. She's going to turn into Lizzie Cundy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It made me laugh that in her sucky post aimed at her bosses (how much she loves her job, how experienced she is, how thrilling the world of influencers is blah blah) she said she caught covid ‘on the plane’. Not at the #influencer villa or endless tedious germ fests she had to organise, definitely not!
From what I remember she felt ill the second she got home, and not even this latest round of covid has that speedy an onset!
Sounds like she is desperate not to be found out and let go from yet another job- can't risk losing the maternity pay can she!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.