Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew I remembered one of her bridesmaids. She had a 5 year affair with Mark Owen from Take That!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys, I know this makes me a total loser but if you only joined this community recently I *highly* recommend reading back through the previous Alice threads... I am half way through #2 and OMFG!!! So much drama!!! I did follow Alice back then but had never heard of Tattle at the time!!

Reactions: 5
Guys, I know this makes me a total loser but if you only joined this community recently I *highly* recommend reading back through the previous Alice threads... I am half way through #2 and OMFG!!! So much drama!!! I did follow Alice back then but had never heard of Tattle at the time!!
Yep. I’ve been here since the start. And it’s been quite the ride. We’ve called it every time too.

Reactions: 5
In Catalonia they have a shitting Christmas log called Caga Til that poops out sweets and presents for kids. The Beanbag could be like that but with designer sunnies and BA executive lounge passes.

cagatio-babies.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
In Catalonia they have a shitting Christmas log called Caga Til that poops out sweets and presents for kids. The Beanbag could be like that but with designer sunnies and BA executive lounge passes.

View attachment 1346984
Well this is my new favourite thing. Thank you 😂

I am about to start these threads from the beginning as I am relatively new to Alice. I can’t wait for my journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off topic sorry but that article shows Mark Owen has distinct Troy McClure (The Simpsons) vibes.
The sole survivor crab and the breakfast tuna. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Actually. You are right. Let’s hope it’s just a work trip and they will take them during the Summer break. Doubt it though, I’m sure she is thinking it’s her baby moon 🙄
TBF, I hope she isn’t as it’s term time and what those kids need the most right now is stability and normality.

Reactions: 1
Hobeymoon/babymoon I reckon. The LV on the floor tho 🙄

I’m all for gossip and nonsense but as matter of serious note, this fat duck wants to know which airline serves burgers please?? 😂 (I know damn well its not cattle class either, our Alice doesn’t do pleb travelling!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hobeymoon/babymoon I reckon. The LV on the floor tho 🙄

I’m all for gossip and nonsense but as matter of serious note, this fat duck wants to know which airline serves burgers please?? 😂 (I know damn well its not cattle class either, our Alice doesn’t do pleb travelling!)
It looked like a Shake Shack burger to me that I imagine she bought at the airport. They have a concession at Gatwick.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.