Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh Alice. Yes poor Elfie and Hux. I guess there are many children who are in this position, but it’s usually the dad who buggers off and starts a new family. All sorts of crazy attachment issue with it being the mother.

Also the point about it being planned AND how it was a long and tricky journey…. Did they start trying basically immediately after meeting?! Seems pretty fucked up to me.

That said, I hope it makes her happy because she is obviously always chasing the next thing and it would be good if she stops.
I hope she told the kids before announcing it at the wedding, imagine trying to process that in a room full of people :(

Edited to remove random post!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
But the opportunities to begin the cycle of insta #ads for new baby cr4p are endless… bet she can’t wait for all the sponsorship

Ooooooohhhhhh, mate.

Well no one guessed this, did they?

Her poor starter kids. Her poor little ‘secure the bag’ baby. Her poor basic, awkward but RICH husband.

She is Madame Bovary and this is a tragedy.

Reactions: 10
I can't believe he fell for whatever line she spun him about the reason her children didn't live with her when they met. Would that not have been a huge red flag that maybe having a baby with someone you've known less than two years isn't a good idea? It's crazy. Both of them are complete idiots.

Reactions: 12
I can't believe he fell for whatever line she spun him about the reason her children didn't live with her when they met. Would that not have been a huge red flag that maybe having a baby with someone you've known less than two years isn't a good idea? It's crazy. Both of them are complete idiots.
I agree. It would be bad enough if someone you knew in real life was behaving like this given their track record but the fact that this is being broadcast on social media is quite sad.

Reactions: 5
Agreed! She either lost custody of the kids or willingly gave them up…her parents moved to be closer to them before she did! She must be a master of spin because I’d be seeing major red flags if I was dating someone with a similar history.
Anyone else feel like this is going to be the longest pregnancy in history? Now Alice feels like she’s got things to brag about she’ll be posting all the time. Buckle up! 😂

Alice really doesn’t want normal. She had that with her first husband who seems utterly normal. She also had perfectly normal as a single mother with two lovely children.

She craves an exciting life and a life that ticks all the boxes. She believes she deserves expensive shoes, bags and dresses, as well as business class trips to NYC with oysters and seafood platters. She also wants the big white second wedding, a house to be renovated and a new baby.

She has a very fixed idea in her mind of what she is entitled to in life.
Yep and once she’s ticked those last few things off, what next? She’ll be bored, old, frazzled with a newborn and resentful of her husband because he can’t give her all the things she craves and the cycle starts all over again. Until she addresses the massive cavernous hole inside she’ll never be happy for long.

I wonder if the new husband has agreed to be stay at home dad/house husband so Alice can carry on living her best life? He looks so naive and young. I feel rather sorry for him. Will he be left holding a baby or single dad to a kid in a year or two when it all falls apart? I’m glad the other two live with their dad and apparently sensible step mum, at least they have that.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the new husband has agreed to be stay at home dad/house husband so Alice can carry on living her best life? He looks so naive and young. I feel rather sorry for him. Will he be left holding a baby or single dad to a kid in a year or two when it all falls apart? I’m glad the other two live with their dad and apparently sensible step mum, at least they have that.
He does look a bit startled and ‘what the hell is going on?’ in some photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yep and once she’s ticked those last few things off, what next? She’ll be bored, old, frazzled with a newborn and resentful of her husband because he can’t give her all the things she craves and the cycle starts all over again. Until she addresses the massive cavernous hole inside she’ll never be happy for long.
She seems to love living a certain lifestyle. Girl about town, eating in nice restaurants, having weekend breaks, dressing well, working in London.etc etc.

It makes no sense to bring a baby into that lifestyle. You can still be in a commited relationship without reproducing.
I can't understand why they don't enjoy the lifestyle they have set up for themselves and then enjoy her children when they have them.

I don't have children, even though society seems to dictate it is our sole purpose. I am glad I don't, I have a lovely time, living a relaxed relatively financially secure life and then when my partner, who has two- has them on alternate weekends spend time with us we have that lifestyle.

In my opinion it is the bestest of both worlds and I can't believe she has just given that up!!!!

Reactions: 9
Off current Alice topic but - did she not blog often about Elfie’s severe health issues? I seem to remember it being something she mentioned often but hasn’t for years now.

Off current Alice topic but - did she not blog often about Elfie’s severe health issues? I seem to remember it being something she mentioned often but hasn’t for years now.
Yup, that was her whole “reason” as to why the kids left London in lockdown that Elfie was so high risk.

Reactions: 2
Yup, that was her whole “reason” as to why the kids left London in lockdown that Elfie was so high risk.
I missed that! I may have to go back through her old blog to find out what she used to say because I’m sure major allergies and never being able to eat at restaurants etc was a theme for a while. I remember feeling really sorry for the little girl as it looked like her life was going to be very restricted. Glad it’s not of course but I suppose it’s potentially just another Alice exaggerating scenario.

Reactions: 1
Trying to tell the difference between her actual husband and the 6ft bean bag. I think the bean bag has more about him.

• Haha
Anyone else feel like this is going to be the longest pregnancy in history? Now Alice feels like she’s got things to brag about she’ll be posting all the time. Buckle up! 😂
Is it shameful that I’m looking forward to it? Now I’ve found this board I relish new dreadful things that influencers do as I know I’ll be able to laugh at Tattle’s take on it all!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.