Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe people are still showing off every inch of their identifiable homes. Where children live/stay.

Plus if i'd been scammed so publicly I'd be desperate to keep my life as private as possible subsequently.

So tacky-braggy.

Reactions: 13
She is so vulgar. I can’t imagine doing a house tour like that on my public account. I was expecting a mansion after all the hype, but it’s just an average nice house. But we have come to expect this from Alice haven’t we? Never one to underplay anything!

Let’s just hope she settles now for the children. I absolutely don’t think this will happen, but one can hope!

Reactions: 7
The extra bedroom will be a nursery. She’ll be knocked up before Christmas.
I genuinely don’t think that will happen. She’s talked openly about health issues before that impact her fertility. But I could be wrong it would certainly tie her to his bank acc.. sorry… him, forever.
I just thought it was extra braggy to point out that they have more bedrooms than they need. Why not just say it’s the spare room or a guest room? Plenty of people have one!

Reactions: 7
Love that she said, Adam has gone to London to bring all of his bits from the London flat… so that confirms he owns a flat in London I guess? This woman knows exactly what she’s doing

Reactions: 6
I find it quite telling that she's hardly spoken at all on stories since she met this guy and now suddenly we're getting full on house tours and alice commentary. It's like 'look guys I sorted it! Got my house! Got (another) rich guy! F*ck you!' It's a lovely house and she knows it!

Reactions: 11
I don't think she will have another baby. Look how badly she's coped with the two she's already got.

I genuinely don’t think that will happen. She’s talked openly about health issues before that impact her fertility. But I could be wrong it would certainly tie her to his bank acc.. sorry… him, forever.
I just thought it was extra braggy to point out that they have more bedrooms than they need. Why not just say it’s the spare room or a guest room? Plenty of people have one!
Yeah, she's spoken before about going through the menopause (a medical one rather than a natural one). Nevertheless, if there is one thing I know about fertility it's that it can surprise you!

Reactions: 2
I really hope she won’t bring another child into her mess. Perhaps in a few years when she absolutely knows her and Adam are going to work, but after just 18 months this is all frighteningly fast. I know you should know it’s going to work when you get married or buy a house, but we aren’t talking about a normal person. I’m starting to think there is a huge personality disorder at play, her behaviour the last 3 years has been unbelievable.

Also, depending on why the children went to their Dad’s, will she have to have social services involved with another child?

The extra bedroom will be a nursery. She’ll be knocked up before Christmas.

Reactions: 3
The swimsuit picture is up above the fireplace already 🤣🤣 she is a parody of herself!
I’ve just had to explain to my hubby why I snorted so elegantly! I sort of hope that Alice is reading this and playing us, I mean, surely she has to be?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m being very uncharitable here but that big blue sofa makes the kitchen look really small

Reactions: 4
I don’t think social services were involved with her kids/dad custody. Whilst she isn’t the best parent she didn’t do anything that’s public knowledge that would warrant that.

I wonder if another baby is on the cards. A second attempt at motherhood? Or is she going to try to have more custody of the kids, hence the big house?

It all feels very empty, expensive and bizarre. Wonder what the new husband’s family think of it all?

Reactions: 5
I’m being very uncharitable here but that big blue sofa makes the kitchen look really small
It’s bloody huge for that space. Why doesn’t she swap them over, the DFS pink one would be a better size for the kitchen. I do love her front Room rug though.

Reactions: 1
It's quite funny that she's made such a big return to Insta now she feels like she's got something to show off.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.