Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘How many expensive appliance brags can I fit into one set of stories?’
A lot, apparently. Nobody cares, Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can perhaps understand not trusting the movers with your TV or Mac, but your handbags?!?! Embarrassing priorities at her big age.

Reactions: 5
She has endometriosis I think but new man probably has money to throw at private fertility treatment and may want his own child.
Now she has house reno content to keep up with Hinch, Stacey Solomon etc al.

I can perhaps understand not trusting the movers with your TV or Mac, but your handbags?!?! Embarrassing priorities at her big age.
Moving the tv herself worked out well though, didn’t it!?! At least if the removal team broke it, she could claim. Now she’ll have to fork out for a new one.
And don’t get me started on the handbags.

Reactions: 3
Look my (second) expensive telly can fool you into thinking I have Matisse pictures on the wall, aren't I so cultured.

Next story: oh it's actually Monet.

I don't think I've ever mistaken someone's telly for a painting, but the fact Alice thinks that's a) possible and b) desirable tells me all I need to know about her culture levels

Also leaving her kids toys to last to unpack and also saying she could out kids pictures on her telly but instead chooses a naff photo with her fiance is very revealing

I am absolutely psychopathic about packing and unpacking when we move but alice has taken it to a new level, who is "done" 2 days after moving!? wtaf howwww (no kids around makes it much easier i guess)

also, this looks exactly like all the other places she has lived. where is her fiancés stuff?

That room with the blue sofa looks so cramped.
yeah imagine having to walk all the way round it to sit down, pain in the ass

That room with the blue sofa looks so cramped.
yeah imagine having to walk all the way round it to sit down, pain in the ass

Reactions: 3
also, this looks exactly like all the other places she has lived. where is her fiancés stuff?
I do generally quite like her interior style but you're right... it's literally all hers from previous homes except for... an Xbox 🥴 wonder if she's forced him to put all his bachelor pad furniture into storage or sold it all!

Reactions: 4
‘This is the THIRD floor. OUR floor.’
Brag brag brag… 🙄
Also - doing the bathroom in a year or two? Optimistic, Alice, thinking you’ll still be there in two years.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I’m never moving again”…😂 Does she not know how much of a car crash she is?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those poor kids have lived in at least 7 homes already, all down to their mother's bad life choices/desperation to appear rich.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.