Alicej_t #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a partner, we live apart. I have my own house, I make my own decisions and it's wonderful not having to answer to a live-in man but still having his love and support.and he having mine.
I've been married to a semi-abusive man and I cannot fathom how arch-feminist Alice wants it all picture-perfect (it's for the 'gram I know) when it rarely is.

Reactions: 6
She’s painfully middle England but thinks she’s this hip media type. It’s so painful to watch her obsession with material items - this manchild is just another possession to her but this time she can control him unlike Dan the con man and grandad

Reactions: 9
Yeah, normally I would wince then look away but she's such a smug twit I'm here for the show on this one.

Reactions: 7
It's doomed. The Alice he knows is going to be very different from "mum" Alice in Dorset. They've only ever existed together in this completely unrealistic bubble: no pre-Covid time together, London lifestyle, no long commuting, lie-ins, late nights in bars, NO KIDS and all the full time responsibilities that involves. It's going to be domestic drudgery, no friends (well his, she's not got any) living nearby.

I don’t think he will mind the kids, I think he will get fed up with her grasping ways and the fact she obviously doesn’t love ‘him’ - just the financial security he represents.

Reactions: 5
It’s just crazy fast considering her past and baggage. Why get married yet? All this excitement of the move to the coast, buying a house wedding - it won’t last and soon it will be every day life. What then to satisfy her showing off obsession?

It’s just crazy fast considering her past and baggage. Why get married yet? All this excitement of the move to the coast, buying a house wedding - it won’t last and soon it will be every day life. What then to satisfy her showing off obsession?
It is so so crazy fast, I can't believe she hasn't learned anything

Reactions: 5
And that's there's no one in her life cautioning her. Her parents seem to go along with these daft plans the whole time.

Reactions: 4
IVF perhaps?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s having nails and teeth done today as ‘wed-min’ which I assume is wedding admin. Wedding this weekend I assume. Friday I reckon to stretch it all weekend.

Reactions: 3
Pig on the Beach is quite near Bournemouth but I imagine it was booked up long before they got engaged. It would be hard to find a venue as so many postponed Covid weddings are happening this year.

Why is she taking photos of everything.....no one cares.... be with your friends and family

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She’s getting married today? I guess that way she can justify no friends being at the wedding because you know, weekday wedding so everyone’s working etc

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.