Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice- when you share your life online you should share the truth, not a fabrication. You should also expect criticism when you set yourself up as an ‘influencer’. You make a living from this so have to accept criticism. This is purely advertising.
No one asks you to share. Always remember that.
I completely agree. You can’t portray yourself as authentic then tell various versions of a story because you cannot remember your initial lie. Then call ‘trolls!’ And record a stroppy video when people call you out on it. Flip the situation as if it was a tangible product - you’d be crappy if it wasn’t what it claimed to be after investing in it. I don’t agree on slagging the kids off, that’s not cool... however the parenting side of it is fair game when she displays her own problematic choices online that are so opposed to the image that she is portraying of a great parent. Everything is so clickbaity to try to drive up engagement and it’s SO transparent. I used to love her blog and it’s now so far from her previous honest and open approach.

Reactions: 4
The screenshot of her calling someone out could VERY easily have been her sending a DM to the boyfriend and then replying on her own account. I don’t buy it. But then I haven’t bought any of her bullshit for months.

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I'm wrong but almost every genuine person who has contributed to this thread has expressed at one time or another that they used to like Alice. The concern about her lying and slaying and all that comes from people who've expressed disappointment in her inability to remain authentic. Influencers do have a responsibility to the people who enable their 5k monthly income and at the very least that's either to remain honest or just keep things private. Nobody begrudges anyone their privacy at all. But to not take on board people's annoyance with the constant bullshit and expect them to stay loyal to you is absolutely crazy.
I'll also point out that the random trolls who came.to this thread ALL launched in with unconstructive comments and seemed unable to give a balanced view. If those people are in Alice's life good or bad then I pity her.

Reactions: 10
Correct me if I'm wrong but almost every genuine person who has contributed to this thread has expressed at one time or another that they used to like Alice. The concern about her lying and slaying and all that comes from people who've expressed disappointment in her inability to remain authentic. Influencers do have a responsibility to the people who enable their 5k monthly income and at the very least that's either to remain honest or just keep things private. Nobody begrudges anyone their privacy at all. But to not take on board people's annoyance with the constant bullshit and expect them to stay loyal to you is absolutely crazy.
I'll also point out that the random trolls who came.to this thread ALL launched in with unconstructive comments and seemed unable to give a balanced view. If those people are in Alice's life good or bad then I pity her.
Yep. All of this.

Reactions: 1
She's completely manipulating her audience with a highly curated version of what we are posting here. She doesn't have the balls to address any of my points up thread.

She's completely manipulating her audience with a highly curated version of what we are posting here. She doesn't have the balls to address any of my points up thread.
It’s the same story with all of the influences crying troll this week. Hinch, Sali Hughes to name a couple.

All these women are crying pound signs. Concerned these threads will damage their earning potential, that's what is boils down to in a lot of cases.

Reactions: 8
We live in a weird, weird, weird world.

I am really not down with how her children have been spoken about - that was never necessary.

Share your private life, your love life, your home, your kids, but then block, delete if it's anything negative. Feeds full of echo chamber positivity when it's nothing of the sort.

Share every room of your house, the town it's in, the pub is opposite, tell everyone it's for rent. Then some bright spark thinks 'hmm it might be on right move' and da daaaa it is! I am also not down with sharing that - a step too far, if you are a psycho and want to go and stalk her and the police catch you, you can explain exactly how you obtained her address.

My point is everyone is right and everyone is wrong. Everyone is shouting to be the loudest voice. Trolls call their children brats, influencers respond calling them witches. There are no boundaries in this online world, and to be honest, I am scared for what is coming next.

If you put yourself out there and try and carve a job out of it, there is someone just behind ready to be watching your every move.

theres' the habitual ASA breakers, the ones who in a safe guarding case for their kids would definitely fail, there's also the ones who are squeaky clean and manage to do it very professionally. And of course the ones who keep dropping in casual racist remarks and then cry troll when they're told that this really isn't on in 2019 ...

There's the viewer who laps it all up and hero worships, theres the viewer who thinks it's all wrong.

There's a gazillion different views and many people upset.

Reactions: 16
The thing all these influencers are missing is, if you put every single detail about your life out there, to earn money, then people will and also have every right to comment, whether it’s agreeable or not 🤷‍♀️.

If you don’t want that, then don’t share. Simple. You are being extremely entitled if you think everyone will agree with you in your middle class, white echo chambers.

All influencers seem to have a problem with this relatively simple concept.

Considering this is the first thing she shared, I think this is a actually very fairly written, well informed opinion based on what Alice has chosen to share. Not vindictive, not trolling, it’s an opinion and comes from a good place. How can anyone look at that and feel sorry for her ‘being trolled’?

Attachments

Just so I'm clear......

Contact someone directly or via comments to tell them they're being a bad parent/idiot/bleep - you'll get blocked and called a troll.

Come on here instead to get it off your chest - you get tracked down by the police 🤣 and called a troll.

🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've followed Alice for quite some years and to be honest I stopped following after all this shite. Other instagrammers have hit headlines over trolling or 'troling' as Ajt calls it.

The whole single mum label is very boring, never ince has she mentioned the single dad that's her ex and how hard hes found life.

This recent outburst or attention seeking is a little bit of realism for me, the lavish, glorious, pretentious life of instagrammers who cannot deal with being told what other people actually think. She's created this and if reading a few bad comments about her upsets her that much maybe social media isnt for her, I'm sure a she'll be able to ear 5k a month without it, right?

Reactions: 3
Just so I'm clear......

Contact someone directly or via comments to tell them they're being a bad parent/idiot/bleep - you'll get blocked and called a troll.

Come on here instead to get it off your chest - you get tracked down by the police 🤣 and called a troll.

🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
This is so true 😂

Christ she’s still at in on Insta stories 🙄
I thought it was the last time she’d talk about it? Didn’t want to ‘feed the trolls’.

It still astounds me that no one in her life cares enough to sit down and have a conversation about her behaviour. My ex, my parents, one of my close friends would 100% call me on it if I was making the choices she has been. I feel really sad for her.

So where’s the member that was ashamed of themselves then? I’m yet to see them come and apologise on here publicly too?

Alice hun it doesn’t count if you’re still pretending to be helterskelter

So where’s the member that was ashamed of themselves then? I’m yet to see them come and apologise on here publicly too?

Alice hun it doesn’t count if you’re still pretending to be helterskelter
I really think she was sending DM’s back and forth to either Dan or another account she’s got. Easy enough to do. Here’s the ‘proof’ she called out a troll and they apologised. Absolute horse tit.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if it’s been said already but I don’t think people talking about you behind your back is trolling. People can not like you, think you talk bollox, say you’re a nightmare to other people - you don’t have to go and look for this happening!! Who in their right mind seeks out what people are saying about them on a trash thread? it is not the law that everyone has to like you and kiss your arse the whole time. Jeez. Unbelievable ego.

Reactions: 6
"I haven't done anything to deserve the lies and speculation" 😂 :rolleyes:

Utter bullshit. Why did you lie about your son's name? You should be ashamed of yourself for portraying a life of joy with Shaun. The woman you were a bridesmaid for can't stand the sight of you. The list goes on...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.