Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been very, very quiet on social media because she's been following this thread and realised she's revealed way too much over the years.

Reactions: 3
Why would you need to tell everyone about Uri buying you a packet of crisps? So what? Its unbearably sad that AJT feels the need to show the world how lucky she is. It makes me wonder why she feels the urge to profess things like this at all. It's such a vacuous statement. Just like their ridiculous, OTT sentiments/emoticons of love ♥💕💘💋🤢

Reactions: 5
Why would you need to tell everyone about Uri buying you a packet of crisps? So what? Its unbearably sad that AJT feels the need to show the world how lucky she is. It makes me wonder why she feels the urge to profess things like this at all. It's such a vacuous statement. Just like their ridiculous, OTT sentiments/emoticons of love ♥💕💘💋🤢
Classic “those who shout the loudest” situation

Reactions: 2
The duck?!!
She’s winding us up. She thinks she soooo clever ‘trolling the trolls’. Looking forward to the blog post ‘My experiment with trolls’ or something detailing exactly how she managed to manipulate people into talking about what she wants us to talk about. Alice, it’s been done before and the last hundred people to do it were also desperate social media wannabes who’s names no one can remember

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s deleted 2 comments so far saying they thought she was moving.....
and ignored someone asking if she should be packing but still replied to the rest of the comment. Alison Perry doesn’t seem confused that she hasn’t moved so I guess she knows the full story

She’s winding us up. She thinks she soooo clever ‘trolling the trolls’. Looking forward to the blog post ‘My experiment with trolls’ or something detailing exactly how she managed to manipulate people into talking about what she wants us to talk about. Alice, it’s been done before and the last hundred people to do it were also desperate social media wannabes who’s names no one can remember
You guys remember when we thought the same about Uri? Oh she’s taking the piss, oh she didn’t just get a tattoo of his name, oh she’s just trolling us and well lol, I’m still not convinced it wasn’t all an elaborate scam

Reactions: 3
She’s featuring in a photo on the Rightmove home page banner - I don’t understand how she gets these jobs, her following and engagement is so low compared to many, she didn’t mark ad on any of the stuff with Rightmove at the time, but presumably she’s not featuring on their site for free/paying for the listing of her house

Reactions: 1
But surely she’d still be in contract so liable for finding another tenant, or paying a huge break clause

Reactions: 1
It’s not trolling!! How can she share that opinion of how she parents Hux for example and stand by it??
We are living in a world of bleeping snowflakes, can’t say boo to a goose x

Thanks for directing people here Alice, it’s about time more people saw through yours and other ‘influencers’ bs. Welcome everyone xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.