Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice- when you share your life online you should share the truth, not a fabrication. You should also expect criticism when you set yourself up as an ‘influencer’. You make a living from this so have to accept criticism. This is purely advertising.
No one asks you to share. Always remember that.

Reactions: 7
Ps. No one has shared your address. Your house is on Rightmove as you have so clearly advertised that you are moving... Also remember storying from the pub across the road? Sharing the kids in their distinctive uniform?

People like us feel the need to speak up because it is so worrying watching people online be so lax with safety. We question it because it is totally baffling to choose to use your children in this way. When there are kids involved and this is a new world we’re living in, its really scary. Alice if you weren’t putting so much worrying behaviour out there, we wouldn’t have a reason to be concerned.
Stop throwing the word trolls around it’s becoming totally meaningless.

Reactions: 9
Hilarious how she quoted HelterSkelter's post as an example of trolling... we figured out that HelterSkelter was actually her weird boyfriend. An account he created to post awful things so that she could then go on to quote them to accuse us of trolling.

She really is awful and manipulative.

Would like to see her address the origin of the name Hux thing as I am still laughing abou that.

Reactions: 3
Hilarious how she quoted HelterSkelter's post as an example of trolling... we figured out that HelterSkelter was actually her weird boyfriend. An account he created to post awful things so that she could then go on to quote them to accuse us of trolling.

She really is awful and manipulative.

Would like to see her address the origin of the name Hux thing as I am still laughing abou that.
Aldous Huxley remember 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Slaying that happiness Alice, sitting around reading threads about yourself calling everyone witches. Happiness expert there. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Regarding her latest story about the pub, I may be wrong, but I’m pretty sure she also showed on a previous story the menu with the name of the pub clearly shown 🤔...

Plus regarding her point about contacting her directly, rather than hiding on here. Er, doesn’t she actively delete any questions on her posts that aren’t echo chamber comments 🤔

Reactions: 5
Some of the worst comments were posted on here by someone that clearly knew her ex and her. There have been numerous “new members” appearing and spilling info that only someone in real life could know, or inflaming conversations to make them more nasty. They always end up being called out as not real and then the person disappears. You have to wonder who they are. One account was very clearly her new partner.

Not gonna lie, I feel bad thinking about how much emotional turmoil she went through with gramps, I’ve been in an emotionally abusive relationship and it can leave you feeling pretty...empty and crappy about yourself. I just wish she didn’t flaunt her business class champagne, Chanel bags and oysters all the time, claiming she was living her best life and then subsequently breaking up and getting back together with him (ring included) like 3-4 times. I know social media is where you curate your life, where you only post stuff you want to post to build your own narrative exactly as you want. But you open yourself to judgement, especially when you have such a big following. And expressing genuine concern about her wellbeing (which is what most of us have been doing for a while) and her children isn’t trolling. She deletes all the comments expressing genuine concern, if it doesn’t fit her narrative or the image she wants to build.

I remember her last story mentioning gramps saying the relationship had to end because it didn’t feel authentic and didn’t match some things she believed in. I thought that was her being honest for the first time. Claiming she’s a feminist then constantly being flown around on holidays and enjoying luxury on someone’s else’s money while seemingly being totally miserable but acting like she wasn’t was sad.
Anyway, my point is, people calling her out, expressing concern about her wellbeing and stability isn’t trolling. And if she was comfortable with being called out she wouldn’t delete comments on her posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yet again she peddles inconsistencies and lies depending on the narrative she wants. These are the facts:

* Her and Uri have only spent 3 nights apart so not quite the "single mother living alone" quaking in her boots
* Her career history is poor, Slay has not been going 8 years
* You didn't call Hux after Aldous Huxley and deleted your blog post saying the real reason. HUGE LIE
* People are concerned about you moving your kids in with a man you've just met.
*You lied about how perfect your relationship with Gramps was. Not authentic at all.
* You lose female friendships very easily: Bryony especially, you were her bridesmaid FFS.

YOU ARE NOT A HAPPINESS EXPERT.

Reactions: 9
Don't need to contact Alice directly, she can read all
The comments on here and comment as she sees fit - like screenshots in IG

Reactions: 2
Attention seeking drivel. Bullying my ass. "These people walk around us"? No tit Alice. Same as people like you who share every minute detail of their lives online walk around us. "One of them is a mother of 3" 😮 does she think being a mother makes you some sort of unthinking opinion less robot?

Reactions: 2
Has Alice confronted contributors, GP, mother of three, trainee solicitors? Are they contrite ashamed ? Is it trolling if you have to look for the information? I literally don’t know.

Do we believe for a second she’s contacted anyone and they are ashamed? We have done nothing wrong here. Brilliant narrative though Alice, it’ll make a great book 👋🏻

‘They walk among us’
Like sociopaths? Maybe look closer to home Alice x

Has Alice confronted contributors, GP, mother of three, trainee solicitors? Are they contrite ashamed ? Is it trolling if you have to look for the information? I literally don’t know.
The walking around us - made me think of a zombie movie against the good fighters of justice and peace

The thing all these influencers are missing is, if you put every single detail about your life out there, to earn money, then people will and also have every right to comment, whether it’s agreeable or not 🤷‍♀️.

If you don’t want that, then don’t share. Simple. You are being extremely entitled if you think everyone will agree with you in your middle class, white echo chambers.

Interesting she used helterskelter as an example when pretty much all of us called out those comments and it was clear that it was her or Dan.

With regards to the address I don’t remember that part happening BUT she was directing people to right move and encouraging them to rent her home so I’m not sure that’s really warranted of her to be so afraid.

It’s not nice seeing things written about you I can imagine it has upset her a lot but considering most of the awful things were written by her or Dan I don’t think she needs to worry too much 🤷🏻‍♀️

The thing all these influencers are missing is, if you put every single detail about your life out there, to earn money, then people will and also have every right to comment, whether it’s agreeable or not 🤷‍♀️.

If you don’t want that, then don’t share. Simple. You are being extremely entitled if you think everyone will agree with you in your middle class, white echo chambers.
Well said.

She’s now stuck in the trap of apparently not wanting to put anything online but knowing that’s how she makes a living. She certainly can’t be making any money from that Slay ‘business’.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.