Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not buying her virtue signalling. She referred to the £300-400 a month she earned as "pocket money". Those are not the words of someone who has experienced true poverty or hardship. Having the security to move into one of mummy and daddy's houses makes a mockery of what she is saying.
Yes 100%. There’s no way on earth she’d ever be in the queue for the food bank.

Reactions: 3
I'm not buying her virtue signalling. She referred to the £300-400 a month she earned as "pocket money". Those are not the words of someone who has experienced true poverty or hardship. Having the security to move into one of mummy and daddy's houses makes a mockery of what she is saying.
Well unless you class using M&S instead of Waitrose as using food banks....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've read all this thread its brillaint, do we know if dan owns the house they are living in or renting because I know dan has got a ccj which would defo stop him renting as he wouldn't get past the references (I used to work in a letting agent) so Alice would have to take on the lease leaving dan to pay his share of rent but have no responsibilty to the lease.. so he could walk away at any time. (you can ask google how to find if someone has a ccj..there are several ways to do it quickly, really fun spying

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Gramps was 3 years I thought? Mind you, she changes it all depending on the story she's telling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.