Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's really not hard to figure out that the screenshot Alice posted is Helterskelter. I remember Helterskelter was the one talking about Gramps and his daughter, and then mentioning she lived in MK and was the mother of three. So that screenshot must be her. Mentioning she had three kids was what helped Alice figure out who she was. And for the record, everyone called out the really nasty things she was saying.
The fact that she mentioned the situation being in the hands of law enforcement (she crossed out 'abusive ex' in the screenshot) makes me really sad. No one deserves that. Tbh I remember Gramps posting on Instagram photos tagging his location as being in Barnes. It almost feels like an indirect threat to Alice. I'd be scared too.

But just, be honest. Be real. Authentic. Don't be pretentious. Don't lie about your kid's name. Don't post photos of their school uniforms. If people relate, you get more engagement if that's what you ultimately want, and that's what helps you make money to support your lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
But just, be honest. Be real. Authentic. Don't be pretentious. Don't lie about your kid's name. Don't post photos of their school uniforms. If people relate, you get more engagement if that's what you ultimately want, and that's what helps you make money to support your lifestyle.
I Agree. She’s shared fair too much in the last year or so.

Alice, you need to find some of the old relatable more to life than toast Alice. I used to be able to relate. Now it’s look at my fab Ganni dress, business flights, Chanel handbags, NY musings etc... you’ve been a twit, and I stand by that. Calling you a twit for the crazy odd behaviour you are happily sharing is not being a troll.

Reactions: 5
I 100% agree. In fact my first post on Tattle about her was something like "I really like Alice she is lovely and kind...". But she has morphed into a very unlikeable, boastful, smug, lying monster. I mean why write a post like this whilst in the midst of an "abusive, horrific" relationship? Oh I know why, because it was an ad. Utterly reprehensible IMO.
Screenshot_2019-09-30-11-06-24.jpg

Go and check out Ultimategirlgang if you don’t follow her already. She’s one of my favourites, she’s been talking about how negative opinions aren’t trolling. Alice should take note.
Finally, an influencer speaking some sense!

Most of the comments on here can’t be classed as trolling-I seen some crazy comments which were obviously weird and nipped in the bud, there is nothing wrong with questioning Alice’s choices-that she has used her platform and online presence to share with the ‘world’. Online platform sounds a bit like the people behind them act-like they are on a platform-higher than the Average human being who doesn’t share their life in the same way they do. To Alice to share things,may feel normal but it’s not normal and not everyone does this. Hanging around people that do this and not appreciating the way other people choose to live their lives is narcissistic/self obsessed/ and unrealistic. Your children have been online since birth,people expressed genuine concern for them /for their home life and safety-and you know if you get the happy ever after with someone then great but don’t sit crying after seeing negativity towards the way you portrayed the frantic nature of your old and new relationships of late-you did that yourself-and your platform makes you look like a messiah in the way a person should be conducting and living their life,when infact your just a regular person who has dug themselves a huge hole because of showing off/lifestyle chasing and idealism that is really as Alice probably really knows is utter bullshit-the joy isn’t in London or New York-it’s in the boring/the free and the mundane-stuff that is hard to sell online.Times are tough but getting that hard sell has consequences. I as a person have no interest in seeing people brought to tears -I have no interest in your address where you live or the places you go-I just question things that feel odd-people can get so swept up in watching someone online they invested likes /opinions/were influenced,its
Not a crime to become wise -to question what they are seeing-its
Not always a case of unfollow if you don’t like what you see,its
Never black and white-although it certainly can be for some people I can easily unfollow-you should be complimented that people give a tit to even question what the hell planet you fell off and then back on-just for the self awareness factor and don’t shout witches too quickly because from what I’ve read (apart from some weird ones that have actually disappeared) that is the most unintelligent word to use in the whole of this drama.

Reactions: 4
I don't buy the 'unfollow if you don't like'. It kills the art of conversation! We all discuss stuff with a differing opinion - that's just life ... if we unfollow then all Instagram becomes is an echo chamber of saying one particular person is marvellous in every way and don't we love them ad nauseam? And that is •really• weird.

‘Unfollow if you don’t like it’ is just a way for all of these influencers to avoid being held accountable for their actions. They all want to be ‘boss babes’ but don’t want the actual responsibilities of running a business

After all the bleeding heart shiz at the weekend she's back to her default smug position.

Reactions: 1
A year or so ago I tried to contact Alice about the trolling she did to me 10 years ago. She blocked me immediately

• Angry
  • Wow
The new place looks really nice. From the comments, it looks like they're renting (as she needed landlord permission to paint the bricks) and that it's a new place they're getting together - as opposed to her just moving in with him.

I 100% agree. In fact my first post on Tattle about her was something like "I really like Alice she is lovely and kind...". But she has morphed into a very unlikeable, boastful, smug, lying monster. I mean why write a post like this whilst in the midst of an "abusive, horrific" relationship? Oh I know why, because it was an ad. Utterly reprehensible IMO.
View attachment 45206
So, they were having conversations about the pink sofa but not about the fact that Shaun had never spent a night sleeping over when the kids were there, even though they were engaged and all. Yet she was planning to move them in with him. “We’re all very ready for the move”
Sure Alice.
Whenever I start feeling bad for her, stuff like this pops up and it makes me irrationally angry.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.