Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Renting a three bed place round there must be costing 2k a month so maybe it is the broom cupboard!

And according to Twitter the kids got places at a school where there are five applicants for each place. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm sick to death of seeing her using those kids as advertising props. The latest being that contrived McDonald's video. FFS woman get a proper job.

Reactions: 4
And according to Twitter the kids got places at a school where there are five applicants for each place. 🙄
[/QUOTE]
If that’s true then it sounds like it has been going on longer than she led people to believe as surely they would have applied later than others and the places would have already been given out

If that’s true then it sounds like it has been going on longer than she led people to believe as surely they would have applied later than others and the places would have already been given out
[/QUOTE]
EXACTLY

I actually feel really sad reading that article. She worked hard to find the right place for her and the kids, only to give it up the minute some man showed some interest in her, wrenching the kids from all their securities. What a selfish woman.

Reactions: 14
I cannot understand how she could behave so carelessly with regard to her children’s sense of security and well being.

Suspect her ex husband’s well wishing isn’t as genuine as it first appears. He’s quietly playing nice so there’s no fall out between him and Alice that would prevent him knowing exactly when he needs to step in. Or he’s a lazy tosser, happy to be Disney dad but otherwise not that bothered.

Couldn't give a flying duck about schools...MY children, my flesh and blood....NOTHING...absolutely and or nobody except the biological father matters. My children would always be my absolute number one priority...I would live in a dustbin, in abject poverty, before I settled down with a man whom is not their father. Just what children deserve.
What is this post trying to achieve?

didnt she have the main house and her parents were in the converted garden shed?!
God if her poky little place was the main house I’d dread to think how small the bit her parents were in was!
I’d always heard she was in the annexe/bottom of the garden bit too.

She was in the main house, her parents built a small annex attached to it and moved into that.

She’s very open about where she lives in her right move ad to the point that she’s said the name of it, who it’s owned by, what’s next to it etc so find it absolutely hilarious she cried mean mean trolls about her address being out there. Absolute bleeping bellend

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.