Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her posts on Twitter? She's planting information on social to get us to talk about her apparently. And I thought the trope "have they got nothing better to do" only applied to us "trolls".

Reactions: 7
Have you seen her posts on Twitter? She's planting information on social to get us to talk about her apparently. And I thought the trope "have they got nothing better to do" only applied to us "trolls".
Saw that and LOLd. I said all along that some of this had to be bullshit!

Can't help slip in she lives in "this big ol' house" now. Was the same when she lived in the barn conversion with the ex. She's a hideous little snob.
Its not that big, end of terrace type really

I also see the wo is me posts have started no friends on the school run etc etc

So what she “planted” the door reno? The loneliness? The basement? The school run??

Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We like to chat about her soap opera and she loves to read about herself on here. This post has been pretty quiet recently, is that why she “planted” something. So we’d start talking about her again, tragic really.

So do her loyal followers know her content is bullshit? How would they feel about being manipulated? Alice, your car crash life provides us with enough to talk about already so you'd needn't bother. And if we are talking fake content, shall we start with Hux's name?

Reactions: 3
LOL so she went from Woe is me, I am abused by these trolls, my mental health has suffered, you are all awful witches :( to TEEHEE I am enjoying watching these trolls talk about stuff I’m making up, this is all ok for me, a 34 year old empowered woman, keeping it AuThEnTiC🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn’t he in the Israeli army?
Before he made his insta private there was a story including a picture of him apparently on an exercise with the British Army, him in green kit apparently meeting a Danish colleague. 🕵️‍♀️

He captioned it something like 'my time in the British Army'.

Utter bull if you ask me!

This is the one!
What was he discussing I wonder? "You know what, Danish Alan? When I get back home, I'm gonna find myself a pretentious gold digger with more baggage than Heathrow, get myself a dog and make a very effeminate Instagram account".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
my god, if she’s not telling lies and posting pics with over priced handbags, ( i would bet they are on a credit card) she is sooo boring. ive said before i think shes got an alcohol problem, nothing wrong with having a night out, but shes always out, having a drink (or 2,3...). i think she boozes quite a bit actually 🤔
I can’t judge anyone else’s drinking as I enjoy a few. At least she isn’t claiming to have had a drinking problem and is now ‘sober’ 🙄

Reactions: 1
Just hearing her go on and on about Rabot estate like she knows what she’s talking about and she loves the brand and all the way through she’s pronouncing it wrong is making me die inside a bit, I bet the PRs who sent it out are cringing too. Especially about her subtitles saying that she loves that it sounds a bit like Robot....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just hearing her go on and on about Rabot estate like she knows what she’s talking about and she loves the brand and all the way through she’s pronouncing it wrong is making me die inside a bit, I bet the PRs who sent it out are cringing too. Especially about her subtitles saying that she loves that it sounds a bit like Robot....
This from the woman who runs an 'award winning marketing and training consultancy' yet is so lazy she can't be bothered to research the product properly before posting. No surprise that Slay is down the pan.

The last post is so sad and cringe, no wonder it has almost no engagement. Get a real job, Alice.

It must hurt that the most interesting thing about her is her failed relationships

Reactions: 3
This from the woman who runs an 'award winning marketing and training consultancy' yet is so lazy she can't be bothered to research the product properly before posting. No surprise that Slay is down the pan.
On her stories where she has a message from them saying it’s “ra-boh”. I mean, you think you’d a) ask if you weren’t sure and b) guess the t is silent because the hotel chocolat name is French

Reactions: 2
On her stories where she has a message from them saying it’s “ra-boh”. I mean, you think you’d a) ask if you weren’t sure and b) guess the t is silent because the hotel chocolat name is French
Her pronunciation of Hotel Chocolat was also questionable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.