Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s utter bollocks. AJT forgets some of us have been following her for years and know the truth behind the spin.

Reactions: 1
She’s very open about where she lives in her right move ad to the point that she’s said the name of it, who it’s owned by, what’s next to it etc so find it absolutely hilarious she cried mean mean trolls about her address being out there. Absolute bleeping bellend
Exactly but as we know these influencers will reveal anything if they are being paid for it. But God forbid us mere mortals point any of this out.

Reactions: 5
Did she really do a post & article about her move into the “Old Post Office house” even though she was there for like 5 minutes? Surely that’s misleading? She must’ve gotten in trouble for it

Reactions: 3
She’s very open about where she lives in her right move ad to the point that she’s said the name of it, who it’s owned by, what’s next to it etc so find it absolutely hilarious she cried mean mean trolls about her address being out there. Absolute bleeping bellend
Exactly. And the best bit is the photo she shared on stories has what I assume is her car in the drive and you can make out the numberplate! FFS.I honestly thought she was smarter than this. If she is so bothered about her children's privacy then she's got a very strange way of showing it.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. And the best bit is the photo she shared on stories has what I assume is her car in the drive and you can make out the numberplate! FFS.I honestly thought she was smarter than this. If she is so bothered about her children's privacy then she's got a very strange way of showing it.
Money talks sadly

Well she’s back with a mirror shot and a bit of a ‘look at my Gucci’.

I wonder whatever happened to the Slay thing she was doing?

Literally already sharing her front door with anyone who might be interested. bleeping hell. No mention of how her kids are coping with the move, just teenage gushing about her new love.

Reactions: 6
Unbelievable. What the duck is wrong with her? I thought she was quaking in her boots for fears of her safety, but she's happy to share her front door?!

Reactions: 6
That door looks pants. It looks like horrible “mahogany” there was also a lot of woodchip wallpaper inside so it doesn’t look like the fanciest apartment!!

Still no sign of kids.... just out “living her best life”

do we start a sweepstake on how long it lasts....

Still no sign of kids.... just out “living her best life”

do we start a sweepstake on how long it lasts....
I give it a year. And that’s only because I think she will cling onto it longer to try and prove a point

Reactions: 4
That door looks pants. It looks like horrible “mahogany” there was also a lot of woodchip wallpaper inside so it doesn’t look like the fanciest apartment!!
oh I don’t know south of the river that’s pricey!

Has anyone noticed that MOD has been commenting loads on Alice’s posts? Two of the worst IG offenders palling up..

Has she just sacked off this Slay thing then? The same as the A&Co digital marketing company she set up in 2007?

How could she give anyone advice with a straight face. She’s one of those “strong feminist” but miserable without a boyfriend can’t go into the basement alone types.

Reactions: 5
my god, if she’s not telling lies and posting pics with over priced handbags, ( i would bet they are on a credit card) she is sooo boring. ive said before i think shes got an alcohol problem, nothing wrong with having a night out, but shes always out, having a drink (or 2,3...). i think she boozes quite a bit actually 🤔

How could she give anyone advice with a straight face. She’s one of those “strong feminist” but miserable without a boyfriend can’t go into the basement alone types.
I think she was just looking for attention and letting the world know that she has a basement really.

Can't help slip in she lives in "this big ol' house" now. Was the same when she lived in the barn conversion with the ex. She's a hideous little snob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.