Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually hope that she was so worried about grandpa that she was hyping up living with new bloke to give impression she had security with her, and therefore hasn’t really moved in with a man she barely knows and it’s all an elaborate ruse.....

Reactions: 2
The small corner of the house / flat that’s she showed looks nice. What’s the rest of it like??

A locked profile with very few posts. How's she going to afford the fees of "the best independent schools in London"?

Reactions: 1
I really hope that she isn’t just relying on her new man for £. The best thing she can do for herself is keep working/being on the gram but have a plan for it that involves being a bit more honest and authentic, keeping her kids out of the spotlight and less of the braggy posts with the first/business class travel and Gucci bags (so thirsty and tacky). If it all goes tits up again she’ll need a backup plan.

Reactions: 4
A locked profile with very few posts. How's she going to afford the fees of "the best independent schools in London"?
I imagine she'll have her hand well into Uri's wallet by now and is living the life of a kept woman.

• Haha
Assume we were meant to comment on the stories about him drinking and then driving her home? All very contrived.

If it was one glass it’s probably ok. Not something everyone does but. But not illegal depending on the measure.

Lucky she’s not in Scotland as it’s zero tolerance here. No alcohol at all before driving

I think more people have a glass of wine or a beer and then drive home than you’d imagine. Most people I know will have two pints and drive home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.