Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s v simple: she’s decided to stop talking about the move online bc of this thread. They’re still together, they’ve moved, she’s probably waiting to send the kids to the new private school

Reactions: 3
I still think she's moving in with Uri but that picture is definitely taken in her house in MK.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned I’ve tried to find it but can’t seem to- what does the tattoo say?

It could be an old pic and a load of crap just to keep up content on her feed whilst she's busy. Or more likely I think saying the move was Saturday was just to hurry along the sale of the fridge? I would not judge her for lying about this, people can be slow coaches on facebook marketplace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s trolling so hard. I bet she posted that and came straight on here to see what we’re saying about it. Sad sad woman.
Agreed. This thread will have, in his words "made them stronger" and he will have been her support throughout this terrible time. This is what psychotic love-bombing narcissists do: he will make her need him and rely on him and only him before destroying her life and her confidence. I give them 2.5 years.

Reactions: 5
Her ex husband and his wife look like such normal people in comparison to these two muppets. I’m not surprised they found each other. I hope the kids will spend more then with their dad now they’re in London.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticed a new user going through and reacting to every single post on this thread but not actually posting anything? A new Alice/Dan/Gramps sockpuppet? You’d think they’d have better things to do, what with constantly calling us sad twats etc

Anyone else noticed a new user going through and reacting to every single post on this thread but not actually posting anything? A new Alice/Dan/Gramps sockpuppet? You’d think they’d have better things to do, what with constantly calling us sad twats etc
Yes, definitely. Not going to work though. Alice is the twit here, with her lies and terrible life choices that's she exploited to the tune of £5k a month. Her engagement is way down on her last post, with her locked account. Let's see how long that lasts.

A theory - the reason she’s gone silent is because if the people behind some of her work (RightMove suggesting she loves that home and that train company where she promoted MK and her “spa day train trip” gig) wind of her moving to London she might be in breach of contract or at least be bad PR for them?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.