Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she prides herself on being "fickle". :rolleyes:

It's a crap employment history, no more than 3 years of decent jobs. But the spin she's put on it on the Slay website. She is the master of deceit.
And I quote from said website:
‘An award-winning Marketing Director and Author with 15 years experience of building and monetising brands, Founder of Slay Alice is a Happiness Advocate who wants to enable you to succeed in what you’re brilliant at.

Working with Alice you’ll benefit from the experience of someone who’s been there, done that and built the six-figure business’

15 years experience? Marketing Director? OK then 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t keep away from the car crash. It’s just more enthralling than any soap opera right now. Despite me convincing myself that i’m wasting my time and stopping following her weeks ago. So has she made any mention of why she’s locked down her accounts then? It seems such a strange move for someone who encourages others to make money out of Instagram and Twitter

Reactions: 4
She's basically lying to people, as usual. I wish someone would look into her bogus claims and shut her down. Idiot.

Love this bit "She gave up a life at the media coalface to spend more time with her kids at home". Yeah, right 🤣

Reactions: 2
I've had saturday jobs for longer than all of the companies she's worked for-I certainly don't class shop work as my "career"!

I do pity her. It must be horrible living a lie. She has told so many that she can't even keep up. I don't believe for one second that her blog brings in £5k/month as she claims with the dross that she writes about.

Reactions: 7
I've had saturday jobs for longer than all of the companies she's worked for-I certainly don't class shop work as my "career"!

I do pity her. It must be horrible living a lie. She has told so many that she can't even keep up. I don't believe for one second that her blog brings in £5k/month as she claims with the dross that she writes about.
Was thinking the same. She can't keep up with her own fibs/half truths and keeps exposing herself.

Reactions: 3
Has she just posted that? What's going on I wonder?
2 Reasons
1) she’s being cryptic to keep us guessing and they are still together in their love bubble 💕
2) they’ve ended and she’s back online dating looking for the next bloke #happilyeverafter

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.