Alicej_t #2 Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it sad that she refers to her marketing days as a career- she left at 23 when she had her family (go feminist!). If she had got a university degree that would've been a whole 2 years of "career". Even if she started at 18, 5 years is really nothing.

Quite depressing really that she keeps hanging on to this.

Reactions: 2
I find it sad that she refers to her marketing days as a career- she left at 23 when she had her family (go feminist!). If she had got a university degree that would've been a whole 2 years of "career". Even if she started at 18, 5 years is really nothing.

Quite depressing really that she keeps hanging on to this.
Agree. Very sad to have to add it to all her bios as if she spent years there. She would have been very very junior too. Also the BBH month? Was she sacked as she wasn’t up to the job?

Reactions: 1
Agree. Very sad to have to add it to all her bios as if she spent years there. She would have been very very junior too. Also the BBH month? Was she sacked as she wasn’t up to the job?
She couldn't hack it. In one of her posts she says that although she felt comfortable dealing with digital marketing, other forms were beyond her scope. Didn't get on with one of the managers and didn't like the hours, also, ironically in light of recent events, there might have been something about relocating to London.

BBH was the one she got made redundant from.
Eliiots (interestingly not even on her LinkedIn) was the one she couldn't hack. Over promoted to Marketing Director and she hated the female boss and she wrote some pretty scathing blog posts about how horrible she was.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Eliiots (interestingly not even on her LinkedIn) was the one she couldn't hack. Over promoted to Marketing Director and she hated the female boss and she wrote some pretty scathing blog posts about how horrible she was.
Ah Ok.

Such a good feminist!!!

So if Alice is running this award winning Slay company, how come there seems to be no record of it OR her on Companies House?

Unless I’m mistaken/she’s using a different name, she’s not on there as associated with any companies at all, whereas Dan has loads...

So if Alice is running this award winning Slay company, how come there seems to be no record of it OR her on Companies House?

Unless I’m mistaken/she’s using a different name, she’s not on there as associated with any companies at all, whereas Dan has loads...
She’s probably running it as a sole trader. Alice JT trading as XYZ. Unless it says “Slay Limited” anywhere, in which case she’s lying

Nope - she never went back after having her eldest which was mid 2010. She may have been on the payroll until then but I believe she finished working a month before her daughter was born and never went back.
Maybe it was her mat leave + notice (which she had probably accrued as annual leave).

Maybe it was her mat leave + notice (which she had probably accrued as annual leave).
Yes that is what I meant. She’s claimed in the past of working for Vice for 4 years - firstly it wasn’t 4 years, it was 3 years 7 months but only 2 years 5 months of actual working. But hey, what’s a few years to get in the way of reality? Her job history is jumpy as hell - no longevity at all. Kind of like her relationships.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But she prides herself on being "fickle". :rolleyes:

It's a crap employment history, no more than 3 years of decent jobs. But the spin she's put on it on the Slay website. She is the master of deceit.

Reactions: 5
Wow so wait, her whole 'I have YYYEEARS of marketing experience and I was a MaRkEtInG dIrEcToR' is a couple of years she put in before she had babies? I always assumed by the way she was talking about her AMAZING career that she had gone back after the kids??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.